Occultism on Paranormalis

Wind7

Staff
"And @Wind7- my policy- in my experience, most things that try to attack me don't stop by asking nicely. In order to protect myself, and my family, I deal with threats."-velotak

No, they don't ask at all...

A thought had occurred to me,
You do realize that maybe..these that attack are possibly sent by that of which you conjur?

They would never admit it,
each command legions of their own.

Dangerous indeed.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Yeesh! Here I thought people on a time travel forum would be less suspicious of such things. Apparently, I was wrong.

Listen- you guys are free to feel or think whatever you want regarding whatever you want, I personally do not care. If you want to close this thread, @Num7, I say go for it. The thread has served its purpose, in addition to revealing that there is a bigger superstitious base here than I realized. I assumed people who would want to time travel and discuss paranormal things included the occult, which can be either light or dark.

Most of the "dangers" the posts on this thread mention either aren't real, or are blinds.

If one is scared of it, then that is their choice. Most people aren't built for this kind of thing. The knowledge is out there for those who seek it.

There are scarier things than Satan out there, if you guys want to harp on something silly.

And @Wind7- I don't know what you mean by "belief in one", however, regarding my policy- in my experience, most things that try to attack me don't stop by asking nicely. In order to protect myself, and my family, I deal with threats.

If there is such a superstitious base here, one that so noticeably opposes the occult, perhaps posting the basics wouldn't be a good idea. Or maybe it would, to break a few myths.

Even so, if what I post gets locked/shut down for being too "dangerous", if an individual would like them regardless, they can PM me.

Want to vote on it? I'll go with whatever, it doesn't change things for me.

Belief in one's self,
Belief in one God,
Belief in one Son.

Belief in one...was left open for your interpretation.

This site is about far more than time subjects and you know that.

Paranormalis.

I've been open and fair to you in all of my posts here, I have not called you out on anything.

The practices portrayed are a different matter entirely.

You say I am superstitious because of my belief systems, well, okay. That's fine.

I was only 3or 4 years of age when I was 1st ever attacked by a demonic.

By the time I was 7 , I saw one of them.
I was a believer in Jesus Christ then as I am still Christian to this day.

I was born, created if you will with some strong, natural gifts.

I have had what I now call a lifetime of training learning how to fight that which gave myself, my family, my friends and even my pets hell on Earth.

Some of these things had names.
Goetic names.
The moment I utter but one word of the name of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit to any one of them not to mention others,
the reactions were extremely negative.

Superstitious ? Are they as well?

It is said that even perhaps to this day,
Lucifer can appear as a beautiful being.
So can also those that fell with him, but not always. This is truth.

I speak from nearly 5 decades of experiences and education.

No superstitious leanings here.

As a fellow human soul, I wish you well.

I will not be redundant by reiterating what I have already said.

Except one thing...

Satanism IS dangerous.

End of.

Velotak

@Wind7 I wasn't referencing you, actually. I was referring to some of the other posters, namely @Opmmur and @TimeFlipper.

I respect your experience. I apologize if I implied that you were among those who I called out as possessing "guarded superstition", I believe were the exact words.

Edit- oh, and yes, I have considered what you mentioned. It has happened before, though not with the spirits of the book I linked, and been dealt with accordingly.

TimeFlipper

@Wind7 I wasn't referencing you, actually. I was referring to some of the other posters, namely @Opmmur and @TimeFlipper.

I respect your experience. I apologize if I implied that you were among those who I called out as possessing "guarded superstition", I believe were the exact words.

Edit- oh, and yes, I have considered what you mentioned. It has happened before, though not with the spirits of the book I linked, and been dealt with accordingly.
Every Satanist likes saying "guarded superstition", its just another ploy of theirs to cover the fact that Satanism IS and always will be very very dangerous! Dont be drawn into it :cautious:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Coast to Coast AM

Date: Thursday - August 22, 2013
Host: George Noory
Guests: John Zaffis, Peter Davenport

Paranormal investigator John Zaffis discussed his collection of haunted objects, as well as his work as a demonologist, and helping people deal with malicious entities or spirits. A key aspect of being a demonologist, he explained, is understanding the various approaches and belief systems of Rabbis, ministers, priests, and shamans who perform different types of rites for people afflicted by negative entities. He outlined several different kinds of these dark beings including the jinn (said to exist before mankind), ETs (given recognition through thought forms), and devils & demons (who came about when religions were created). "I don't think these are things that necessarily walked on the Earth, or were ever human. Some people look at this from a perspective of fallen angels," he said.

Some of the afflicted exhibited such behaviors as levitation, and expressing knowledge they would have no way of knowing. They also experienced time or memory loss, not recalling their abominable behavior when they were acting under the entities' control, he continued. One of the most harrowing exorcisms he worked on was the case of Pat Redding, a small woman who broke out of her straitjacket and ripped the pew out of the floor that she was tied to.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would like to make something very clear:

Ghost is not what we’re talking about here in this thread. Ghost are people or animals that have died and passed on to the earth plane. Majority do not know that their dead and they should be heading towards the light, the human portion of the dead ghost.

Wind7

Staff

Ghost is not what we’re talking about here in this thread. Ghost are people or animals that have died and passed on to the earth plane. Majority do not know that their dead and they should be heading towards the light, the human portion of the dead ghost.

A very important point Professor.

A human spirit (or ghost),
should not be confused with those being described in this thread.

Those referenced as demons are different in most every way and should not be even considered in contacting, channeling, bending or any other method of communication!

It is also a heinous lie about possession being remotely safe when being considered as some sort of wantful event.

IMO, that idea is insane.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

A very important point Professor.

A human spirit (or ghost),
should not be confused with those being described in this thread.

Those referenced as demons are different in most every way and should not be even considered in contacting, channeling, bending or any other method of communication!

It is also a heinous lie about possession being remotely safe when being considered as some sort of wantful event.

IMO, that idea is insane.

Thank You, for reinforcing my post that ghosts are not the real subject here in this thread.
The thread is about very evil Fallen Angels or Hells Angels fighting good on this planet.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Here again is more rhetoric from a Satanist trying desperately to appear "respectful"..
The only "spirit" he is concerned with is Belial, known as Satan :cautious: