odd car

HDRKID

Perhaps on another time line, there are vehicles like this one. People would get to see an odd car. Well, they would be common. The odd ones would be ours. Still, the inhabitants might be a bit smaller in size. It is time for the odd to get even. :)

BMW-Isetta-300.jpg

Martian

If you look at it a certain way, it kind of looks like it has antlers. :D

TimeFlipper

Perhaps on another time line, there are vehicles like this one. People would get to see an odd car. Well, they would be common. The odd ones would be ours. Still, the inhabitants might be a bit smaller in size. It is time for the odd to get even. :)

BMW-Isetta-300.jpg
This is what we called a "bubble car" back in the 1950s, it was made by the German Company Heinkel...After world war 2 they pledged never to make any military equipment again, so they went into producing these small cars of which many were sold in the UK..They opened at the front and were powered by a 200cc Motor Bike engine....they were cheap to run and very economical on fuel....Fully restored models are going for a lot of money these days, and even those in poor condition are fetching good money too.:)

tymeonadime

200/400 cc 2 stroke Sachs scooter engine with 3-5 speed manual shift gear box.

I was recently blessed with the job of actually servicing the engine of a surviving Messerschmidt a few months ago. What an honor seriously. I can't say the name of the museum, but will say that it is in my home state.

Sorry, had to have a little bragging rights, right? I mean for someone of my generation to not only see and touch one of these now rare vehicles, but to work on it and drive it......yeah, that was a big thing for me. I took over three hundred real film photos for a portfolio of my projects. When they get back from my business managers office in a month or two I will try to post a couple pics.