Official 2016 Predictions Thread

RSizzle

Eh ill give it a go, probably wrong but heres my predictions

#1 Not that i care for the election but Hillary is probably gonna win

#2 Perhaps we come a step closer to UFO disclosure (put in my head by the first comment cant get over it just cause i thought it would be cool)

#3 Things between the BLM and Police over in cali will become more intense

Again probably wrong but i figured why not?

RSizzle

Something you should consider is timelines are constantly changing, so something someone predicts could be true now, but later it could change and become false, remember the truth can always change and nothing is ever indefinite

Krish

Something you should consider is timelines are constantly changing, so something someone predicts could be true now, but later it could change and become false, remember the truth can always change and nothing is ever indefinite

You are correct on time line changing ...but these are small items. The whole process is designed by very high level entities...the first one is for a thousand years...so, in the long run, those items will happen.

I was told that, there is Chaos and there is Order groups...more like Terry Goodkind (Sword of Truth) kind of activities...not exactly but close. So, I learned the basics of the next project and also learned the Chaos groups too. So, in the long run...Earth Humans will do good...

RSizzle

You are correct on time line changing ...but these are small items. The whole process is designed by very high level entities...the first one is for a thousand years...so, in the long run, those items will happen.

I was told that, there is Chaos and there is Order groups...more like Terry Goodkind (Sword of Truth) kind of activities...not exactly but close. So, I learned the basics of the next project and also learned the Chaos groups too. So, in the long run...Earth Humans will do good...
Hopefully, if we dont destroy eachother first, which i guess would be good, cause humans are like a parasite on earth haha

RSizzle

Hopefully, if we dont destroy eachother first, which i guess would be good, cause humans are like a parasite on earth haha
well as of rn anyways, who knows we might change our ways, but i really doubt it

RSizzle

#1 Not that i care for the election but Hillary is probably gonna win
What?? Do you think this presidential election is going to be rigged? Hillary Clinton is not that popular at all.
never said i thought the election was rigged, just said i think hillary is going to win, so what you shoulda asked is why do i think this?
well first off trump is a masochistic liberal racist self centered pretentious suck up asshole, and not alot of people like suckups, and also south park had it right when they said the election is always between a turd sandwich and a giant douche, its just a matter of weighing there cons, yea hillary is most likely corrupt (not saying she is just saying she probably is cause of the proof from the fbi) and probably wont do much good for our country, but trump is even worse, hes racist, hes a wild card, and he would probably just bring our country down and make us look worse than we already do, and hopefully society is smart enough to realize that trump isnt a good choice for presidency and that he would do more damage in office than hillary would, but then again society has proven to be pretty fucking retarded at times