Oh Dear, Why am I here

PamelaM

I remember a light as a child and that is where life diverged.

I will post more as I can reconcile my thoughts , but anyone with any ideas as to how I can go home, please message me

Sounds like it might have something to do with this light you remember.
Anyway it sounds interesting so far.
Please continue. Why is this seemingly happening to so many people?

Itheblaze

I say both lives are real and you died in the other and are still living out this one. The ghost/spirit, that was you honed in to this you who still lives in a twin humam suit. The ghost you from another time is now haunting you or jumped on in, idk, and did a brain meld so you have his memories. No, I'm not drinking! That's my best guess.

Wind7

Staff
I say both lives are real and you died in the other and are still living out this one. The ghost/spirit, that was you honed in to this you who still lives in a twin humam suit. The ghost you from another time is now haunting you or jumped on in, idk, and did a brain meld so you have his memories. No, I'm not drinking! That's my best guess.

Interesting thought, Itheblaze.

My 1st thought was reincarnation.
It isn't unheard of to have a type of say....dualism happening with one incarnation being latent which in effect can literally bring back exacting memories of being, but in a totally different lifetime or reality.

Just a thought on my part.

Interesting....

iL Professore

Haha, I didn't get my digital photo frame till my last divorce.
The problem I really have is the difference between the difference and reality.

For example chronologically Osnat came between the wives in the current reality, but at the same time she was the only wife I had. I even converted to Judaism and did my time in the IDF. But I know I haven't done that, primarily because my MOD clearance in this reality would forbid this. And I remember my current past. Yes I have travelled the world, but I have not converted, or lost my clearance for any reason but leaving the MOD and continuing in private industry.

I do have a flickr account,and I have pictures from my past. Most of the older images I have scanned from photo negatives I got from my mum's house.

At the same time, the photos of me do not always match what my mum remembers. However it is me in all the pictures. I would be prepared to share some of these images.

At the same time, I seem to have photos in batches, I have some childhood pics, some of me in navy uniform, some of me in my 30's some in my 40's ..
I do not have the intermediate images...

I have a couple of papyri from when I did a great service for Egypt, but current news will prove that what I did never happened..

I can remember each incident, but there seems to be no continual memory time line....

If anyone can offer real help, I would have no problem in sharing images. I have at least one pic of each wife for example...

I can also scan and email the papyri.... I will not hide anything, but in return I would like some help in reconciling the memories, the images and the loss I feel.

The other problem is that in both 'sets' of memories I have been a signatory of the OSA or equivalent... But the fact I have been in the navy and other government services in both cases, means that some topics I cannot comment on..... None of these have been related to any experiments, none of these have been related to travel of any form other than plane, ship and car. The military service have done seems to be consistently signals bases...

_._. _ _._

For example... I was radio, weapons and signals only.

Any more thoughts?

Again, for the serious respondent, I can Skype and chat as well as share images....

Last edited:

iL Professore

As far as the childhood memory of the light, I can remember that as clearly as if it happened yesterday. But I know it happened between the ages of about 6 and 11... It happened in Scarborough. Interestingly, the caravan site we used in Scarborough was next to a military base. Now, both the caravan site and the military base are now housing estates. Back then, it was a 3 foot wide path and a wire fence between them.

iL Professore

I will talk about any subject or memory but as can be imagined speech is easier than typing when dealing with such complex subjects.

As they say a picture paints a thousand words.... As I think in images, each memory is a thousand words. And I have a lot of memories.... That would equate to many thousands of words of text.

I do ramble, and when I ramble, I seem to flick between 'timelines' but to me it is the same one.

Some historical facts are the same, or they have the same outcome, but are fundamentally different....

It could be that I am simply mad or am such a good bullsh!ter that I believe my own bull.

But I cannot imagine that I would deliberately cause myself such pain by creating my own false memories. Further details on that front will be available to the person or persons who can show a valid reason to ask such personal questions.

I do not wish to expose myself to more ridicule than these posts will ultimately bring.

PamelaM

I think this group is more open minded.
You don't have the debunkers like you do on other sites. Honestly some people are just interested and by sharing you may give someone an idea to help you.
As long as you are not verbally attacking someone you will feel welcome here.
At least I hope you will.....