On John Titor and the superstorm

Samstwitch

Speaking of John Titor...If this coming Superstorm devastates the East Coast, it would be a HIT for John's prediction about 2012! (Click the green link above)

QUESTION: "Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending."

JOHN TITOR'S ANSWER: "...Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?"

The story of the "Red Sea and the Egyptians" Through Moses, God closed the waters of the sea around the EGYPTIAN Army and they all drowned. Will that happen to the White House? (or the entire East Coast?)

Here's a clip of what happened to the Egyptians at the Red Sea.

(Summary of Exodus 12:37-15:21: Crossing the Red Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Samstwitch

John Titor gets a HIT for his 2012 prediction! The Superstorm has caused flooding across states on the East Coast and the waters are still RISING. New York Subways are flooding, fires are breaking out in the Subways. Cars are floating down Manhattan. New Jersey is flooded, Atlantic City is flooded, and the same scenario in many other states.

Superstorm Sandy has affected the East Coast from North Caroline up to Maine. 2.7 million people are without power in 11 states. CNN reports this Superstorm could be a "Catastrophe" to 60 million people. Power is projected to be out for many days.

I PREDICT the Presidential Elections will be postponed, and that could catapult a Civil War.

QUESTION: "Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending."

JOHN TITOR: "...Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?"

Samstwitch

CNN Newscaster just said Superstorm Sandy is affecting 20% of the population. (Is that right?)

Just announced there is flooding and fire at the Coney Island Hospital.

In several areas...Many fires in homes from electrical shortages due to flooding.

Also, NYC Subways have been breached by flood waters, also fires in subways in other areas!

Says this will go for many hours and days.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We're supposed to get some of the last parts of that storm even up here in Quebec! Brace yourselves!

Samstwitch

IMAGINE...

You are John Titor posting on the Internet in 2001. Someone asks you..."Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending."

You were 14 years old in 2012. You remember the hype about the 'end of the world', but that never happened. You also remember what actually did take place...devastation along the entire Eastern Coast by a record-breaking Superstorm Sandy! You were also living on the East Coast in Florida at the time.

While posting on the Internet in 2001, you will not divulge information about impending disasters that no one can do anything about. Instead, you give Cryptic \Clues, so that those who would believe, might believe.

You ask yourself..."What kind of clue could I give about a Superstorm without saying, 'In 2012 there's going to be a record-breaking hurricane, Superstorm Sandy, that will hit the Eastern Coast of the USA, that will devastate 20 states'?" You can't use the words Hurricane or Storm...but you are a believer of Jesus Christ and well versed in Scripture. Then you remember a story in Exodus...a story where ocean water overtakes and devastates an entire population, an Egyptian Army. You think, The Bible is the Bestseller in all the world...someome will figure out my clue.

So you post..."Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?"

It is not a far-fetched theory that I post here. Although some may not agree, I do believe this was the Cryptic Clue that John gave us about this event, unless something even more devastating happens before the end of 2012 that fits this Cryptic Clue.

As an expert on John Titor, I can tell you, he loved leaving Cryptic Clues, and there were many more.

P.S. The part where John says, "It is important that they be a surprise," might have something to do with postponed Elections. We'll know within a week or so.

Click the following Link for LIVE Coverage on Paranormalis: Live! Sandy Coverage - NY

titorite

Spesifically someone asked him about the mayan calander thing and that relates to the 12/21/12 date.

I searuiusly think you are over investing and over attaching this to what he said.

BUt that is just me, just my opinion.

Their was a 7.7 off the coast of british columbia the other day. major events coastlines apart both affected by the magnotsphere..... just saying. Even by his own words he said events. not event. Many many things are a happening now in 2012... the culmination of it all is still about 2 months off :)

Stay safe

Samstwitch

Spesifically someone asked him about the mayan calander thing and that relates to the 12/21/12 date.

The "mayan calendar thing" was a different question to John, and he gave a different answer. What John said that I posted here was in answer to what happens in 2012 as seen in Post #1.

I know you don't agree with me, but I have studied John's writings extensively, more so than almost anyone, or perhaps more than anyone at all. The pieces of the puzzle fit. I stand by my assessment.

In a separate question to John about the 'mayan thing', he answered (excerpt): "...I am aware of the Mayan Colander but in 2012, it was not something I was able to think about. When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time."

Although I realize 2012 and 'Mayan' are related, he gave 2 answers: 1) a cryptic clue about what actually would happen in 2012, and letting us know the world would not end in that year, 2012, and 2) that he was aware of the Mayan Calendar in 2012, but he was not able to think about that.

Now about my assessment, if something bigger or more suited to the clue happens within the next 2 months, then I would say that I was wrong. We don't have long to wait. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Although the pieces appear to fit together a bit (or you are able to make them look like they fit), I still have serious doubts that he actually meant this.

After giving it some thought, I think you may be trying a bit too hard on this one. I want to believe in Titor too, but there are other things that can happen outside of Doom and gloom, right?

I think the references he made to the Egyptians could relate to almost any kind of events, natural or not.