On the Brink of War

Snow

Yeah, I'm sure the tech to do this is not beyond our abilities if we know when the launches are to occur - and as long as they fire their stuff one at a time, LOL. Their fireworks display into the sea the other day could prove a problem if we had to stop all that activity at once. In this case, I hope we have a plan or outside help!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Another failed missile test?

Seriously? I sincerely hope the launches are being sabotaged, by us or others, I don't mind which - Just prove to NK that they can't be a threat if they can't get their missiles in the air. It's more effective if they are using perfectly good missiles and they are failing than if they are just no good at making launchable ballistics.

Now we get to see if China's word is good and they will sanction the shit out of NK. I think they will.

It could be we have another advanced aircraft that is destroying their launches. Here is a Space-X launch that exploded at the same time a mysterious UFO craft was seen in the background.

Not to always be a skeptic. You know I'm a believer, but couldn't that have been a jet?
It would be nice if we did have extraterrestrial help, but then again, we probably have a lot of top secret aircraft that the public doesn't know about. Feel free to prove me wrong. I'll listen!! :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Seriously? I sincerely hope the launches are being sabotaged, by us or others, I don't mind which - Just prove to NK that they can't be a threat if they can't get their missiles in the air. It's more effective if they are using perfectly good missiles and they are failing than if they are just no good at making launchable ballistics.

Now we get to see if China's word is good and they will sanction the shit out of NK. I think they will.

It could be we have another advanced aircraft that is destroying their launches. Here is a Space-X launch that exploded at the same time a mysterious UFO craft was seen in the background.

Not to always be a skeptic. You know I'm a believer, but couldn't that have been a jet?
It would be nice if we did have extraterrestrial help, but then again, we probably have a lot of top secret aircraft that the public doesn't know about. Feel free to prove me wrong. I'll listen!! :)

The object does appear to be spherical or round in shape. As far as I know, there are no spherical shaped aircraft in the public domain. At the rate of speed the object was moving, I don't know of any jet that could move that fast. The object doesn't necessarily have to be extraterrestrial though. But UFO is the proper description for the object.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

The object does appear to be spherical or round in shape. As far as I know, there are no spherical shaped aircraft in the public domain. At the rate of speed the object was moving, I don't know of any jet that could move that fast. The object doesn't necessarily have to be extraterrestrial though. But UFO is the proper description for the object.

Yes, but it's fun to think about aliens wanting to protect us!!! But ultimately, like I said, it could be one of our own aircraft. Pretty cool observation, though.

Wind7

Staff

One should never underestimate the hidden powers of the speculative.

Just because it can't be held in ones hand for examination, doesn't mean it cannot exist.

Just a thought.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

One should never underestimate the hidden powers of the speculative.

Just because it can't be held in ones hand for examination, doesn't mean it cannot exist.

Just a thought.

I'm sure there are dozens of craft that the public doesn't get to see. I wish we could, but it's all classified.

Miscellaneous

Yes, but it's fun to think about aliens wanting to protect us!!!
I would love to send mine to you so you could bear the burden. Let's see if they can protect you.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I have a footage just like this one. A UFO hitting a jet airplane. I do not know, or perhaps i may not have permission to post such a video. If any of you are willing to post the vídeo i am talking about, stay in tune, and do it. It is something that flies horizontally. I still do not know how to dube such a thing. Anyway, i am gonna try and find such a vídeo and i am gonna place the link to this vídeo. Perhaps any of you, getting the source of the vídeo may post it for all of us. Because it is the same type of weapon or whatever, i still do not know how to name it. Wait till i get the link...

Here it is the link- what do you think of that?

Last edited:

Snow

I have a footage just like this one. A UFO hitting a jet airplane. I do not know, or perhaps i may not have permission to post such a video. If any of you are willing to post the vídeo i am talking about, stay in tune, and do it. It is something that flies horizontally. I still do not know how to dube such a thing. Anyway, i am gonna try and find such a vídeo and i am gonna place the link to this vídeo. Perhaps any of you, getting the source of the vídeo may post it for all of us. Because it is the same type of weapon or whatever, i still do not know how to name it. Wait till i get the link...

Here it is the link- what do you think of that?

WOW - but why? Why knock out a plane at an Air Show? I can understand, and even applaud a display of superiority or chastisement to prevent the advancement of nuclear weapons - but a plane in a formation flying demonstration? Some questions: When did this happen? I saw the pilot eject, did he live? On the tape, did they discuss the orb and the cause of the explosion?

Carl Miller

@Snow-WOW - but why? Why knock out a plane at an Air Show? I can understand, and even applaud a display of superiority or chastisement to prevent the advancement of nuclear weapons - but a plane in a formation flying demonstration? Some questions: When did this happen? I saw the pilot eject, did he live? On the tape, did they discuss the orb and the cause of the explosion?

Why knock out a plane at an air show? -IDK

@Snow= I can understand, and even applaud a display of superiority or chastisement to prevent the advancement of nuclear weapons - but a plane in a formation flying demonstration?

Yes, why bringing down a plane in a formation flying show??? This freaks me out... This happened during an Air Show by 'Esquadria da Fumaça' from FAB- Brazilian Air Force in São Paulo, Brazil. And the footage is authentic. TWO Thousand people witnessed the episode.
IDK, the UFO community, ufologists must have discussed the episode. But you know, there is the language barrier and English is not spoken in Brazil. So, the case did not gain the knowledge of the public domain.
Brazil is known for its soccer team, carnival (that resembles the Mardi Gras in New Orleans).
What got to me was the fact the same type of weird stone that hit the rocket or missile, hit a plane in a flying show. That is amazing!!!
The pilot was ejected and survived. The plane crashed and people got freaked out as i got myself.

Last edited: