On the Brink of War

Miscellaneous

I have a footage just like this one. A UFO hitting a jet airplane. I do not know, or perhaps i may not have permission to post such a video. If any of you are willing to post the vídeo i am talking about, stay in tune, and do it. It is something that flies horizontally. I still do not know how to dube such a thing. Anyway, i am gonna try and find such a vídeo and i am gonna place the link to this vídeo. Perhaps any of you, getting the source of the vídeo may post it for all of us. Because it is the same type of weapon or whatever, i still do not know how to name it. Wait till i get the link...

Here it is the link- what do you think of that?

WOW - but why? Why knock out a plane at an Air Show? I can understand, and even applaud a display of superiority or chastisement to prevent the advancement of nuclear weapons - but a plane in a formation flying demonstration? Some questions: When did this happen? I saw the pilot eject, did he live? On the tape, did they discuss the orb and the cause of the explosion?
Seriously it's just a flying show. What did that plane do to the orb? Like do they even worry about the pilot's life or the debris that go down that might hit the people below whether it was done with 'good' reason by ETs or not? I'm starting to fume right now :mad:

Maybe the ET was recklessly driving :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. I'm trying to lighten up my own mood..:(

Carl Miller

The d
I have a footage just like this one. A UFO hitting a jet airplane. I do not know, or perhaps i may not have permission to post such a video. If any of you are willing to post the vídeo i am talking about, stay in tune, and do it. It is something that flies horizontally. I still do not know how to dube such a thing. Anyway, i am gonna try and find such a vídeo and i am gonna place the link to this vídeo. Perhaps any of you, getting the source of the vídeo may post it for all of us. Because it is the same type of weapon or whatever, i still do not know how to name it. Wait till i get the link...

Here it is the link- what do you think of that?

WOW - but why? Why knock out a plane at an Air Show? I can understand, and even applaud a display of superiority or chastisement to prevent the advancement of nuclear weapons - but a plane in a formation flying demonstration? Some questions: When did this happen? I saw the pilot eject, did he live? On the tape, did they discuss the orb and the cause of the explosion?
Seriously it's just a flying show. What did that plane do to the orb? Like do they even worry about the pilot's life or the debris that go down that might hit the people below whether it was done with 'good' reason by ETs or not? I'm starting to fume right now :mad:

Maybe the ET was recklessly driving :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. I'm trying to lighten up my own mood..:(

The debris killed a young man. The pilot could hardly direct the plane to the sea before ejecting himself. The pilot felt the impact of 'something' tearing 'his' wing. I go sad cause i am led to believe there are malevolent ETs. It was only a show and nothing related to warfare. Grrrrrrr!!!!

Carl Miller

This footage freaked the heck out of me. It is authentic cause it was filmed by a military from FAB- Brazilian Air Force. And...regarding UFOs what they do not need is publicity. But, you know, when there is a plane accident they investigate to check out what really happened. During the investigation the pilot was called to present what he experienced. These acidentes are meticulously investigated. What leads me to believe in the veracity of the footage....I think this will Always freak me out...i will not talk about it anymore, I am saying goodbye to this thread, thanks...

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

I'm mostly angry about it but then at the same time I don't think I would like to deal with evil beings again so I'll unwatch this thread too.

Snow

Even in WWII the foo fighters seemed only to be observers of fighter plane action, but they were there. Why didn't they stop the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atom bombs? It leads me to believe, that they may not all be altruistic in nature. Possibly they are not all extraterrestrial, either.

If they are terrestrial, I had considered that foo fighters might be German since Germany seemed at that time to have flying discs - yet they were in partnership with the Japanese and didn't deactivate devastation directed at their ally. Perhaps that was the limit, at that time, the technology could only observe.

If it is extraterrestrial technology and we had hoped it was benevolent, and then we are freaked out that they appeared to have ill intent, perhaps we should try to envision a scenario where the action of the orb was in the best interest of the people attending the air show. Perhaps the orb diverted the plane from crashing directly on the spectators.

Now I would love to be able to believe that ET's will not allow us to annihilate ourselves, but is not something we can rely on. At best it is a hope - and not a very realistic one. If there are good and bad ET's, just like good and bad humans, they would probably have differing intergalactic agendas, anyway.

Anybody who remembers me from way back might recall that I have a very strong aversion to ET's. I can't explain it. It seems irrational. It is a phobia. I used to get panic attacks listening to disclosure videos. I'm over that. Not all of the anxiety though - I am still very uncomfortable with the very idea of aliens coming from outer space. I will conjure all kinds of explanations that don't include ET's being actual ET's. So I feel it is a fantasy to believe or to hope some outside something is babysitting us and has child proofed the weapons of mass destruction.

All we can truly rely on is ourselves - and collectively humanity should be working towards a future that settles problems by diplomacy, a society that refuses to resort to violence. I'm not sure it is possible given our natures. Who is unselfish and considerate all the time? Who always thinks of the greater good? There is always a bully or someone who wants more or who thinks they have a better idea and is willing to use force or deceit to achieve their goals.

Anyway @Carl Miller and @Miscellaneous. I know how you feel.

Miscellaneous

@Snow so far I do know that ET s are not physical so I gave it's a bit of a misconception when we say 'extraterrestrial' but it's easier to just say ETs instead and I've been screwed with malevolent ETs and they're still there and not in a physical sense that's why I'm peeved when someone talks about ETs or how they're 'benevolent'. Call me racist but I don't think I can handle looking at something that isn't human without getting intimidated or anxious. I never really liked paranormalis' logo too. I don't consider the grays or the reptilians (hell I'm even too scared to mention it) to be 'benevolent.'

And please do be more specific especially if you encounter these kinds if beings such as being careful not to say 'good' and 'bad' because you are saying the subjective words so use 'benevolent' and 'malevolent' instead. Make sure you have no loopholes either. Remember you have more rights and power than they do. You have GAs (guardian angels) but I'd really rather not expect too much from them because what they can do is very limited.

Oh yeah and if Krish sees this sorry dude this is why I'm usually agrressive (or lowkey agrressive) with you whenever you talk about ETs being 'good' or whatever. I get that not everyone is malevolent but it's just an irrational thinking of mine to just jumble those two together and call everyone malevolent.