Online Metaphysical Course?

Poison Pen

If you are the only contributor, you can possibly make it into a blog. It would be very easy to setup using either Google's Blogger or WordPress. You'd have a good solution ready to receive your content.

Obviously, as you suggested, there are already many sites about the same topic. It shouldn't stop you though: there are many, many sites out there sharing the same niche and it's alright that way: we call it concurrence.

If your site receives new quality content on a regular basis, people will come and enjoy it.

Thanks Num. But just to add I am not a writer so there in lies the problem where to get the articles to place on it? As of now thats the only drawback and the reason I have not started it yet....

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Has anyone here ever taken an online Metaphysical Course? If so do you have any recommendations as to which one is best? Interested in Demonology. I have found a couple online but I am unsure about them.

The 3 reputable people in the paranormal field and/or demonology:

John Zaffis -- met him. Nice guy.
Dr. Pamela Heath - had lengthy e-mail conversations with her. Has PhD in Parapsychology
Dr. Lloyd Auerbach - friends of both

They've all written books. I believe Lloyd also has a PhD in paraspychology. Come to think of it, Zaffis might, too.

I really would be wary of anyone else.

There are many people who are self proclaimed experts in the field and would gladly take your money, but personally, I'd trust the 3 above. They all have experience, too.

Poison Pen

Has anyone here ever taken an online Metaphysical Course? If so do you have any recommendations as to which one is best? Interested in Demonology. I have found a couple online but I am unsure about them.

The 3 reputable people in the paranormal field and/or demonology:

John Zaffis -- met him. Nice guy.
Dr. Pamela Heath - had lengthy e-mail conversations with her. Has PhD in Parapsychology
Dr. Lloyd Auerbach - friends of both

They've all written books. I believe Lloyd also has a PhD in paraspychology. Come to think of it, Zaffis might, too.

I really would be wary of anyone else.

There are many people who are self proclaimed experts in the field and would gladly take your money, but personally, I'd trust the 3 above. They all have experience, too.

Do these people offer something on line? If not they are not helping me at all........

TheCreator

Urantia Book

The link: Download The Urantia Book: Text and audio | Urantia Book | Urantia Foundation

I have owned the book since the mid 1960's, but have not read it in the past 30 years, because no time to read it. It is not a book to read like a novel, it was a Research book for me of many different subjects. The has a whole section on Fallen Angles, like Satan, Lucifer and more. Plus, a sections on the good Angels.

Professor Opmmur
This is a great book. I got through 20 something papers (cant remember where I left off) before skiping to the papers on Jesus. I haven't read anymore in the past 13 years or so myself, but have been meaning to.

Poison Pen

Yeah it seems like a pretty good read from what I glanced at. I am just so damn tired through the week from working I do not feel like messing with it. And by the time the weekend rolls around I am so burn't out that my best intentions go to hell in a hand basket. Thats basically the reason I have never started the site I spoke of and I have had this idea for many months even before I joined here.