Debate Open challenge

Kannan

Hello all..

Here I challenge all who claims that they are time traveller and they already had achieved TT.

Can anyone send me/ or take me just one year exactly same day (june-02-2015) in past.

Whoever done this will be awarded with half of my wealth or more (seriously) at that time you drop me. (june-02-2015).

This is an open challenge to all of you proclaimed time travellers to prove yourself..

Let's see could anyone make TT possible for real..

Good luck to you all time travellers.. I am waiting ..

duntpasstome

Hello all..

Here I challenge all who claims that they are time traveller and they already had achieved TT.

Can anyone send me/ or take me just one year exactly same day (june-02-2015) in past.

Whoever done this will be awarded with half of my wealth or more (seriously) at that time you drop me. (june-02-2015).

This is an open challenge to all of you proclaimed time travellers to prove yourself..

Let's see could anyone make TT possible for real..

Good luck to you all time travellers.. I am waiting ..
No one on here needs to prove anything, this forum is about ideas, discussion, thoughts, hopes, plans, sharing, beliefs, dreams and it doesn't need people like you or me( as I have asked similar daft questions for people to show proof) trying to be smart and spoiling the fun,. Just sit back enjoy the forum and wait and see what happens.