OPEN LETTER TO ???

Japrim

To whoever you are,

It has been a long difficult road for me. Things are only beginning to make sense in recent years.

Within all of this complexity and chaos, games, and twisted cruelty, I see what looks like different factions at work. As time progresses, as more and more pieces of the puzzle are acquired, I see more of a distinction between apparent motives.

While I am still on reserve about who to trust, it appears someone is looking out for me, that someone values truth as much as I do.

Thank you.

Whatever angry mean crazy bizarre whacked out things I may say or do, or if I am unwittingly an asshole to you, know I have my reasons, that I see the difference and your actions and appreciate them.

Japrim

Thanks, Opmmur.

Things have recently taken a turn in the direction of accelerated discovery of truth.

This shit is about to get heavy. It is simply a matter of time.

Tron1

japrim life is bazaar it got weird today for me just a few minutes ago. I'm not dealing with that stuff in real time. my mother just passed I got her funeral tomorrow. I will be buzzed after that. respecting her wishes I will never touch a drink again after that.

Japrim

japrim life is bazaar it got weird today for me just a few minutes ago. I'm not dealing with that stuff in real time. my mother just passed I got her funeral tomorrow. I will be buzzed after that. respecting her wishes I will never touch a drink again after that.

Sorry to hear that. I can relate. I lost most of my father's side in the past few years. I extend my condolences to you, sir.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Peace be with you Tron1,
you have Friends here,
you just may not know at.

Tron1

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your mom
I'm sure she was a wonderful person.
Peace be with you my friend

Professor Opmmur