Operation American Spring LIVE May 15, 2014

TimeNot_0

I don't know where to put this. This is happening today Friday, May 15th, 2014, in Washington D.C.

Million person or so march on in Washington D.C.

Today May 15, 2014

Operation American Spring LIVE, Operation American Spring LIVE Overpasses on USTREAM. Politics

Updates may be coming if weather okay next one seems to be at 5 pm E.D.T.
Other videos to watch:
Live Steaming of Event.

Operation American Spring LIVE, Operation American Spring LIVE Overpasses on USTREAM. Politics

(in an added note of somewhat humor - Godzilla is on also at the movies - wonder if it tramples Washington D.C. in the movie).

View earlier videos of the day also there.

Oh, since Bundy Ranch was put here I guess that is why, and that is still going on also at the Bundy Ranch, and then there as been the BLM in New Mexico concerning Ranchers and their grazing Rights there lately also in the News.

mmmmmmmmmmmm.......................May month, I wonder what will happen by August perhaps at this rate, if the weather heats up across the world, in hot spots across the world.

Anyway, look it up if you want to know more about it or did not hear about it. Started by a retired Colonel in the Military, just heard about it myself yesterday.
Has its own website I guess, so I do not know everything either about this event that is taking place today in Washington D.C.

Last edited:

TimeNot_0

I suppose could discuss whether this has anything to do with Titor or not, or just general disatisfaction in this Country. (with the protests).
On on the other hand:
While other people who do not live in this neighborhood walking around with cell phones having disagreements with their so-called girl-friend, bothering the rest of the neighborhood as if anyone wanted to listen to them in the first place. We live here, they don't.
We pay, they don't.
Then they think they can get hostile I suppose.
Perhaps time to make them think harder about what it is they do, anywhere, and anytime they think they can perhaps.