Debate Opinion on The Science Behind Time Travel Device Claims. No right or Wrong Answer!

dustin255

Hello,
I have been thinking about the science between all these alleged Time Travel Devices. Between the HDR Unit and the Super Beacon.

HDR Unit Opinion:

When measuring the HDR Unit it seem like all it does it send the frequency 7.8 hz. and has a strong electromagnet with thought focused energy and supposedly when brought to a natural electromagnetic field it cause time travel. Technology is based on Radionics. Steven gibbs claims it's all in the Theta State around 7.8 hz.

Results: Vary from Person to Person and Rarely Experience the Time Travel Claims.

People claim mediation helps and Steven Gibbs mentions something along the lines of mediation helping.

A guy who owns both says from everyday usage of 10 minutes would take every 5 months before something happens.

Super Beacon:

Used a Crazy Crystal Radio Set Up. Does not require power because it gets power from radio waves. Has crystals basically and Uses guided mediation tape with it to initiate time travel and various things. E.J. Gold says extraordinary things happens between the Alpha-Theta State. Also, claims you need to remove Beta waves from your brain and block them out.

Results: Bias reviews, Cannot Tell.

E.J. Gold claims Mediation Before Use Helps

A guy who own both says something will happen about every 3-days to a week.

My Questions I Ask When Looking at These:

My question is was Steven Gibbs on to something and then got confused later on?

My Opinion
I think that's likely what happened based on my experience and from read his reports.

Was both of the makers on two something?

My Opinion
I think they were because they both say similar things as underlined in my opinion.

Is time travel just all mediation or do we need devices?

My Opinion
I think that mediation is a huge piece of time travel and other various things.

correction123

Hello,
I have been thinking about the science between all these alleged Time Travel Devices. Between the HDR Unit and the Super Beacon.

HDR Unit Opinion:

When measuring the HDR Unit it seem like all it does it send the frequency 7.8 hz. and has a strong electromagnet with thought focused energy and supposedly when brought to a natural electromagnetic field it cause time travel. Technology is based on Radionics. Steven gibbs claims it's all in the Theta State around 7.8 hz.

Results: Vary from Person to Person and Rarely Experience the Time Travel Claims.

People claim mediation helps and Steven Gibbs mentions something along the lines of mediation helping.

A guy who owns both says from everyday usage of 10 minutes would take every 5 months before something happens.

Super Beacon:

Used a Crazy Crystal Radio Set Up. Does not require power because it gets power from radio waves. Has crystals basically and Uses guided mediation tape with it to initiate time travel and various things. E.J. Gold says extraordinary things happens between the Alpha-Theta State. Also, claims you need to remove Beta waves from your brain and block them out.

My Opinion
I think that's likely what happened based on my experience and from read his reports.

My Opinion
I think they were because they both say similar things as underlined in my opinion.

My Opinion

***************I concur with the individuals assessment! I own both the 1995 HDR model and I had a SuperBeacon and I will be getting a new one this year sometime. I experienced actual dimensional traveling as well as my work associates one night going home. It was amazing with the HDR. I had experienced after that unique adventure and needless to say my associates going home from work that night weren't to thrilled what happened to them! As far as the SuperBeacon I wouldn't call it exactly biased! I used my first one not even knowing what it was I was doing or why! I hardly had a week with it and both my wife and I had extreme shock of what we experienced! It does exactly what EJ Gold says it does!

My wife made me send it back, she didn't want it in the house! Sadly, I had to and never thought of giving it another thought for almost 10 years. Since my trauma I experienced for 5 years now, I decided to re-purchase the SuperBeacon because I now know what to expect and where I am going! It allows one to "Astral Project", "Lucid Dreaming", "Parallel World" traveling and much more! It's up to the individual where they want their training to end.

There are 12 Levels of training and more advanced ones, once you graduate and have 90 parallel universes mapped out! Integrating is the key to success with Parallel World " jumping using the SuperBeacon! I had questions emailed to me how does one know for sure if one is integrated or not? Easy! You can take the SuperBeacon and close your eyes and visit willfully any world you have mapped out over and over again! It is easy with this unit! I could never repeat to the same place using the HDR for the past 15 years. I know the cost is extreme for most people, even I pinch a little when spending this kind of money but boy is it worth it!

I am not a "re-seller" I just run a blog! I talk a lot about it on my blog. I just wanted others to know if you can afford just the "zone box" for $800.00 or maybe be able to cut a deal, my friend from OHIO uses the "Zone Box" and he experiences strong Lucid Dreaming! He had the SuperBeacon before I did and then we both had the SuperBeacon and trained together. It spooked him so badly he threw it away! Yes you heard me right! He threw it away! $2300! in the trash can!

I won't go through the psycho-therapy I wanted to have him go through! Just kidding ole friend! But I know how he must of felt. My wife made me get rid of ours. But since I am strongly educated with the SuperBeacon through everyday research for over 2 years and the possibilities I could experience using it! So he downgraded to the "Zone Box" his experiences are still happening everyday and sometimes every other day! Yet, they are not as "intense" as the Beacon or the SuperBeacon or the Portable Beacon! How does one know which Beacon is the better working one?

I don't know! I just know the what the "SuperBeacon" did for us! As far as the "Zone Box" goes it is here say only because I never used one. I always if I can afford the best of these types of machines, not the cheapest! I always believed after much research you still get what you pay for! Value is only (Perception)! Some value things more expensive then others. Another mans junk is another mans treasure! If your into "Quantum Jumping" or as EJ calls it "Parallel Jumping" both are one in the same as far as terminology goes. You all heard of "Quantum Jumping" that CD set! As far as I know, it only takes you down to "Alpha" level states of mind. I might be wrong though and if I am I apologize.

But I will go with this assumption for now! Here is the problem I have with it, there are many CD's that makes these promises and you know where they usually end up! Too much of you has to be involved such as, you have to keep imagining where you want to be and who you want to talk with etc. Too me that is too much of "Me" involved. Whereas, using the SuperBeacon at least for myself and for my wife, we didn't have to think about nothing and the CD's I used was only 5 minutes in length! I never went beyond it. I could have and used his Level 2-12 one hour CD's.

I never had too! This crazy machine was sending me everywhere!

Simplicity is the key to Parallel time traveling! Since I am a young 58 year old, "simplicity" is the only way to go!

correction123

Hello,

HDR Unit Opinion:

Super Beacon:

My Opinion

My Opinion

My Opinion

Meditation couldn't hurt but it really isn't needed using the SuperBeacon...from my experience and my friends experience with both the SuperBeacon and the Zone Box! Not using the Induction CD's that were constructed specifically for the SuperBeacon or Zone Box it would be like riding a wild bull at a circus with no rodeo clowns to pull you out of trouble when you get yourselves into it with these devices.

Can any other CD (meditation) be used?

Probably! Haven't tried it yet! I am wanting to experiment using the SuperBeacon with Bliss Codes landscape music by Marc Knudson.

Is the SuperBeacon a Radionic Device?

NO! Emphatically! It is a realtime working Quantum Crystal Radio System!

How long would I have to use one before it works?

Some that I know have experience great jumps in the first 24 hours! Others I know personally usually takes 3-4 days and the more they use it the more jumps they have! Lot's make a huge mistake and not use their Induction CD's every evening! These CD's keeps a person out of trouble until that person knows how to arrive to each world automatically without using any CD's whatsoever!

If I don't like where I am visiting or who I have become once jumping into another "Me" how do I get out of it?

At the beginning I have to honestly say, you will have to wait until your trip is over! Usually by the time when your about to waken anyways! As you gain further experiences you will be able by thought to jump back out and go to another universe! Every person is not the same and every person doesn't have the same temperament!

How can this device transport me?

I don't have enough space to tell you the "hows" and the "why's"! Get EJ's book called, "Parallel Worlds", I just got mine two days ago! It really goes into theoretical heaviness and even EJ told me, it too will change as we experience more of the SuperBeacon in the future!

What powers up the SuperBeacon's?

It is 24/7 powered up by outer space radio waves and AM waves! Just like the basic "Cat Whisker" crystal radio device was! It never needs power from any outside source and with basic maintenance it will last for decades!

How many levels of the Beacon training is there?

Levels 1-12 are at the beginning! The ideal is to integrate each and every level; that is to be able to access each CD's coordinates almost instantly when holding on to the two copper coils. How long this takes is up to each individuals abilities! The more time you put into this training the more you will more than likely get out of it!

All this above are just some of the basic questions I receive weekly on my blog! I am not EJ Gold or his partner in crime, I am the ScareCrow of the superhdr blog. I do private reviews and invests hundreds of dollars and then give my rate opinion of the products being sold! Yes, I do this for free! Because I want to and can!

In the 5 years of running my blog online with Google I probably spent around $10,000 on product and products that I still have today! I don't buy junk! But under someone else's opinions it would be questionable at the very least! The equipment I vest in are highly tuned precision instrumentations. They work as ascribed by the builder and or designers! Of all the equipment I own so far the SE-5 1000 Gold model is the most phenomenal piece of equipment I ever was introduced too! It can affect a person's "Psychological" demeanor many thousands of miles away!

I proved this to myself and to my wife many times over! But it doesn't do what the SuperBeacon was found out to do! The SuperBeacon can't do what the SE-5 1000 is capable of doing! The SE-5 cost me $4700 and worth every cent I paid about 4 years ago! The SuperBeacon cost $2300 far cheaper than my SE-5! But it worked for the both of us and if it were $4700 I would still get it because of the phenomenal trips it can produce. You have to remember, EJ didn't create this device to do what it can do! He only exploiting what he found out it can do and just fine tuned it to work accessibly easier!

jasmineee12

Hi i know its kind of late but what exactly is the SE-5 1000 used for? As for all three machines you named which would be best for travelling to a parallel universe and staying there, or back in time if possible?