Opportunity For USA Paranormal Groups

Stephen Lambert

Hello all...I am posting as EGH Media are looking for approx 10 groups from across the USA to be part of a new group of on-line radio shows we produce on Blog Talk Radio. As an added bonus all groups chosen will have the opportunity to be part of our new book. If you Google or search us on Facebook etc. (www.extremeghosthunting.com or www.eghmedia.com) you will find out more about us and our page on BTR is HERE.

If you are part of a group and are interested please email me at [email protected].

Please include name, location (state), website addresses etc plus anything else you wish to tell us.

Speak Soon

Stephen

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is Paranormalis considered a group? Depends what and who you are looking for.

Perhaps we can have our own Paranormalis Ghost Hunting group?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We're a group, so to speak. We communicate, share and meet online via the community.

It depends what "kind" of group we are looking for here. Perhaps our ghost hunting members can unite and be one of those groups the OP is looking for.

titorite

IDK.... I never ever speak on this kind of thing... normally. Rare instance so I'll speak up... but here... when I met a ghost I have one mission and one mission only on my mind, and that is to help them cross. I don't need confrimation. I don't need to know how my dead ones love me still nor do I need lottery numbers or anything.

Our souls go back to god regardless. Fast or slow.... fast is better than slow ... So .... yeah.,.... when confronted with a spirit I try to get them to understand above all that they are indeed dead.

I kinda dislike these ghost hunting shows... I wish their was more focus on resolving hauntings and facilitating cross overs.

I am not sure how I would do on a ghost hunting show given my bag.

I have only had a few encounters with spirits mind you. And yeah, they left.

BlastTyrant

I swear far to much and i have a face for Radio so i am sure they dont want me lol but i have Ghost hunted for years plus have my own gear lol