Orbs...

MrMom

About 3 months ago I was laying in bed reading the news on my cell. Than above me I thought I seen something (corner of my eye). Looked up YUP!
It looked like a glass ball (teal gray) with cracks in it. About arms length above me a few feet left to right than fades out? It was just a few after 1am.
Few days later giving my kids a bath a blue smaller and faster on comes up to the side than into the shower curtain. Now I have had other things happen before but seeing what I think was an orb...? Has any of you had this happen before?

Another time was when I went up to take laundry up to my daughters room but for some reason had a dragged/pull feeling to go in my bedroom. So I did but there it was again! Same or another but over to the side of my bed. I grabbed my cell took 2 pics. I just can not explain it.

Samstwitch

I have never experienced seeing an Orb. Can you post the pictures here for us to see?

MrMom

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374559406.853629.jpg
I did have the flash on my cell and have a mirror off to the left side. However I moved forward about 4-5ft pass the mirror and got the 2nd photo. Shown below.
It went from the top of my bed when I walked in with that odd feeling to the side of my bed.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374559415.963405.jpg

MrMom

Oh! 2 days later that lava lamp was no longer working right. After 3 yrs. bulb was good. No kink or wire exposed.
:(

Samstwitch

Thanks for the pics! Question about the orbs in the photos...did you actually see those orbs with the naked eye before you photographed them, or did they just show up in the photos?

Khaos

where the wild things are
I have never experienced seeing an Orb. Can you post the pictures here for us to see?

I have. You walk into a room and get that ice cold feeling. They say orbs are spirits trying to manifest themselves.

In regards to the photos.

1st. Looks like a glare... I can make out a shape that looks more like the flash caught something else in the room and caused a glare/flare to happen.

2nd. Could be a dust particle, could be an orb. Kinda looks like you used MSPaint and painted a white blotch there and then saved the image as a jpeg file to reduce quality. :p

MrMom

I wish i did use (photoshop). I have been seeing them. We think our oldest daughter sees them also. The first one has a glare from the flash off the mirror.
I have had smells in dif parts of the house such as cig smoke. No one smokes here. Cold spots happened a few times but I did not recall seeing any orb at the time.

Tho in mspaint you can not make a mark that can be erased out to 1/2 its color degree or have its transparently lowered :(