Orgonite

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'm just hearing about this...Anyone else heard of it or have any personal experiences with it? I'm curious to hear!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

wyldberi

Quite a few years ago I took a psych course that focused on Reich's work and theories. The bulk of the course was concerned with Reich's early career. His more controversial work and theories were glossed over, IMO. There may have been some institutional censorship going on; if so, that most likely came from the authorities sanctioning the academic program rather than the instructor presenting the course.

Like many original researchers, Reich was persecuted by the governments where he attempted to study the phenomena he was looking into. He was a brilliant intellect. Like Jung and Groedick, he maintained a professional relationship with Freud. When his ideas began to run counter to Freud's rigid conceptualizations, he was ostracized by the profession.

In part, Reich's troubles were caused by his theories on the role and function of sexual orgasm in maintaining a healthy organism, i.e., the human body. The subject of human sexuality was still a taboo subject when he was doing his work. He was also more outspoken about social issues than was good for his career. In the Germany and Austria of his day, his commentary and criticism about fascism was not much appreciated.

When it comes to Reich's concept of the Orgone, there are far to many correlates between that and the energetic fields that show up in the ancient Indian and Chinese cultures under the general heading of "prana" to be ignored. In his Star Wars films, George Lukas capitalized on this principle, calling it "the Force."

The part of his work that most interested me had to do with how he associated the human body with what might be characterized as metaphysical energy fields. On the physical level, Reich identified what he called character armor, or body armor. This is how we as individuals physically embody our response to the emotional stresses we encounter within our daily lives. Over time, as we develop our characteristic patterns of behavior others characterize as our personality, we use our bodies in repeated physical patterns that shapes our physical bodies.

The same thing happens within our nervous system. As we use our bodies and our brains, our nervous system uses the same nerve fibers in the same pattern time after time after time to accomplish certain tasks. As a result, these patterns become engrained in our nervous system, and this results in physical changes occurring to those nerve centers and cells involved. Just like a body builder or a professional figure skater or baseball center fielder, if we use it, we become better at the things we're doing when we do use it. The body builder develops bigger muscles; the figure skater develops a highly attuned sense of balance and control over their limbs; the center fields develops eye/hand coordination and the ability to run, leap, and catch a fly ball when needed.

With Reich, the human body was a trans-conductor of metaphysical energy capable of transforming that energy into a living, physical manifestation. Like so many others, because his concepts could not be measured with the instruments and equipment available at that time, or today for that matter in the case of Reich, he ran afoul of the medical profession / industry in this country after he emigrated to the U.S.A.

Reich's persecution was probably instituted by the American Medical Association, who recruited the federal agency to attack the man and his work. Rather than investigate Reich's findings, his professional reputation was trashed, his financial status was badly damaged, and anything positive that came out of his work became knowledge that was suppressed. This opposition and the stress it imposed upon Reich directly contributed to his declining health and eventual death.

Why does this happen so frequently? In the U.S.A., if it can't be harnessed into a money making technique, and if it threatens existing financially profitable endeavors, those who benefit from the status quo arranges for the authority of the state to be brought to bear against that threat.

Last edited:

darwi

There has been definite suppression by what some people call the illuminati. They try to manipulate and control through the medical profession, the banking system, religion, science, politics, big business and other means. The reason people like Reich, Tesla, Rife, Gerson and so many others have had their data obfuscated, opposed or stolen is that their data could help create a free and healthy society at minimum cost, which the illuminati would be unable to manipulate or control any longer. The really hard core illuminati are demonic, absolutely. There is no difference between them and the hard core demons of the lower astral plane. Reich, Tesla and others developed different words like orgone, radiant energy, radiant particles, superconductive energy, tachyons,scalar energy, etc. to describe energies that can be used in beneficial ways. It's different words by different individuals to describe the same thing or something similar. These energies can be used to promote health, eliminate aging, transmute elemental energy(to gold for instance), time travel, space travel, and teleport, amongst other things, I believe, in short the philosopher's stone.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
There has been definite suppression by what some people call the illuminati. They try to manipulate and control through the medical profession, the banking system, religion, science, politics, big business and other means. The reason people like Reich, Tesla, Rife, Gerson and so many others have had their data obfuscated, opposed or stolen is that their data could help create a free and healthy society at minimum cost, which the illuminati would be unable to manipulate or control any longer. The really hard core illuminati are demonic, absolutely. There is no difference between them and the hard core demons of the lower astral plane. Reich, Tesla and others developed different words like orgone, radiant energy, radiant particles, superconductive energy, tachyons,scalar energy, etc. to describe energies that can be used in beneficial ways. It's different words by different individuals to describe the same thing or something similar. These energies can be used to promote health, eliminate aging, transmute elemental energy(to gold for instance), time travel, space travel, and teleport, amongst other things, I believe, in short the philosopher's stone.
Have you ever made some? :) I'm really curious to hear someone's personal experiences/findings about the stuff, beyond what I've seen on YouTube...

darwi

I have not. But I will share data that you may not have found on the internet. First, understand the significance of superconductivity. Standard physics once had the idea that nothing could travel faster than light. But superconductive energies would be those energies that only move faster or vibrate quicker than light. A faster, more energetic light or energy. Just because our physical senses don't perceive it, doesn't mean it isn't real. Certain elements and substances are known to contain varying degrees of superconductivity, including gold, silver, copper, the platinum group metals and mercury, etc. You can't just eat them, normally, in order to get that superconductive effect in your body to affect your health and longevity. But there is a story of Bogar also known as Boyang and Lao Tsu, said to have lived over 12,000 years in a body. As an advanced Siddhi or Yogin, he knew how to make muppa, an alchemical formula containing mercury. He produced some and gave some to some of his disciples. Then he gave some to their pet dog. It 'died'. One of his disciples, Yu, ingested his muppa. He 'died'. Bogar ingested some muppa. He went unconscious. The two remaining disciples, who discarded their muppa from fear, went down the mountain to arrange for burial services. When they got back, there was a note in Bogar's handwriting telling them that the muppa had worked and that they had missed their chance at immortality. I first became interested in the idea of eternal youth, when I read a book about Ponce de Leon, searching for the fountain of youth, that I read as a boy, when my mother got the book for me from the bookmobile. Decades later I started practicing the Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth, Tibetan exercises for perfecting health and eliminating aging. Later on I started practicing two types of kriya yoga, including Babaji's kriya yoga. It's not just physical, it's breathing, meditating and other things. Babaji Nagaraj, a student of Bogar and of Agastyar(alledged to have lived over 30,000 years in a body), was born in 203A.D. I'm not nearly as advanced as any of them. Over 60, I have aged, though I don't look or seem that old to most people. In recent years I have been able to ride my bicycle well over a hundred miles in the same day, swim several miles in the ocean or surf for hours, etc. The problem is to raise the kundalini energy up from the base of the spine through the chakras to the crown ultimately. That superconductive consciousness within us can give us abilities and reverse aging. But for males that means raising the osha(semen) up the spine, not dissipating it. Nutrition can help and I do realize that alchemists have at times developed nutritional drinks that reverse aging. One time I bought some perfect purple nutritional powder(containing various super antioxidant foods) to put in my drinks. I rode my bicycle faster then ever during that period, sometimes going over 31 mph on my ten-speed bicycle. Presumably you can wear certain jewelry, objects and even clothing that will promote health and perhaps reverse aging. Lately I've resorted to wearing tight clothing with copper fibers. One of the books by Radu Cinamar and Peter Moon mentions an over 500 year old alchemist who wears a certain metal-crystal medallion that prevents him from aging.

IroncladMarshmallow

I have not. But I will share data that you may not have found on the internet. First, understand the significance of superconductivity. Standard physics once had the idea that nothing could travel faster than light. But superconductive energies would be those energies that only move faster or vibrate quicker than light. A faster, more energetic light or energy. Just because our physical senses don't perceive it, doesn't mean it isn't real. Certain elements and substances are known to contain varying degrees of superconductivity, including gold, silver, copper, the platinum group metals and mercury, etc. You can't just eat them, normally, in order to get that superconductive effect in your body to affect your health and longevity. But there is a story of Bogar also known as Boyang and Lao Tsu, said to have lived over 12,000 years in a body. As an advanced Siddhi or Yogin, he knew how to make muppa, an alchemical formula containing mercury. He produced some and gave some to some of his disciples. Then he gave some to their pet dog. It 'died'. One of his disciples, Yu, ingested his muppa. He 'died'. Bogar ingested some muppa. He went unconscious. The two remaining disciples, who discarded their muppa from fear, went down the mountain to arrange for burial services. When they got back, there was a note in Bogar's handwriting telling them that the muppa had worked and that they had missed their chance at immortality. I first became interested in the idea of eternal youth, when I read a book about Ponce de Leon, searching for the fountain of youth, that I read as a boy, when my mother got the book for me from the bookmobile. Decades later I started practicing the Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth, Tibetan exercises for perfecting health and eliminating aging. Later on I started practicing two types of kriya yoga, including Babaji's kriya yoga. It's not just physical, it's breathing, meditating and other things. Babaji Nagaraj, a student of Bogar and of Agastyar(alledged to have lived over 30,000 years in a body), was born in 203A.D. I'm not nearly as advanced as any of them. Over 60, I have aged, though I don't look or seem that old to most people. In recent years I have been able to ride my bicycle well over a hundred miles in the same day, swim several miles in the ocean or surf for hours, etc. The problem is to raise the kundalini energy up from the base of the spine through the chakras to the crown ultimately. That superconductive consciousness within us can give us abilities and reverse aging. But for males that means raising the osha(semen) up the spine, not dissipating it. Nutrition can help and I do realize that alchemists have at times developed nutritional drinks that reverse aging. One time I bought some perfect purple nutritional powder(containing various super antioxidant foods) to put in my drinks. I rode my bicycle faster then ever during that period, sometimes going over 31 mph on my ten-speed bicycle. Presumably you can wear certain jewelry, objects and even clothing that will promote health and perhaps reverse aging. Lately I've resorted to wearing tight clothing with copper fibers. One of the books by Radu Cinamar and Peter Moon mentions an over 500 year old alchemist who wears a certain metal-crystal medallion that prevents him from aging.
Imagining a 60 year old in tight clothing pedaling a bicycle is giving me a really bad mental image. :ROFL: