Original ending to Back to the Future

dh1

They said doing the special effects for a nuclear explosion was more costly than using lightning. But it sure verifies what Phil Schneider said. He claimed the people who witnessed the Trinity nuclear test claimed there was a portal that had opened up at the center of it, they could see stars in space for weeks there at the center.

HDRKID

I think this change would have made for a better movie. BTW, I would like to time travel to the 80's and find out why big hair was max pop. :)

7db681c3d6c8394afa53399405d74012.jpg

Khaos

where the wild things are
They said doing the special effects for a nuclear explosion was more costly than using lightning. But it sure verifies what Phil Schneider said. He claimed the people who witnessed the Trinity nuclear test claimed there was a portal that had opened up at the center of it, they could see stars in space for weeks there at the center.

So I googled that but didn't find anything about a portal during the Trinity test. Could you link to that? I'd be interested in reading it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

So I googled that but didn't find anything about a portal during the Trinity test. Could you link to that? I'd be interested in reading it.

In the SciFi universe it happened in an episode of Agent Carter. Somebody is probably mixing facts with fiction.