Ouija Board Experience

TimeFlipper

What concerns me at the moment is how are all the millions of people who have bought the ouija board coping with it?
Are they all experiencing problems that we have discussed, and worse still, are they persuading their friends and families to buy one too?

Derrick C.

I first messed with a Ouija board back in October 2010. The strange thing is, it wasn't a physical copy of one, but instead a digital version online. What I did was type in my username on the board and before I clicked yes, my Mom walked into the room and was shocked. She told me not to use the board since it is dangerous. So I stopped using it. The next night or so, my computer started making a bunch of weird clicking noises at 3:00 AM. These were very loud and my computer had never done this before. This computer was an old Windows XP computer, but it never did this. A short time after, I was waken up at 3:00 AM by the clicking noises and felt a presence in my room. I started moving in my bed and telling it to stop, whatever this was. After being quiet and still, it would continue on. I got to the point where this was freaking me out so much, that I decided to run to my light switch, turn it on, lock my door, and went to sleep with the lights on. The noises didn't continue that night, nor anything else. Another night, my light switch flickered on, then off. This continued on... I then caught bronchitis on that morning, and I had it for a few weeks. I was only 12 years old when this happened, so it was unusual. Same old happened until January 2011, which one night, I was awaken at 1:00 AM by a demonic growl. I was very scared now. I would even hear faint voices saying help and such. This all lasted up until June 4, 2011, where my old computer suddenly died. We got rid of it, and all the paranormal activity stopped. I was happy since I dreaded to go to sleep at night.

It's strange how these noises always started at 3:00 AM and ended at 4:00 AM. I found out later on that 3:00 AM is the evil hour.

ive messed with a Quiji board twice have nothing out of the normal happen, then again maybe if i tried a 3rd time i would 3rd time is the charm i guess, but im def not trying that anytime soon from what ive heard and read you can let in, i would like to know if i do use one again how to contact the postivie ones without letting the evil ones in any one know???

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Advice from PoisonApple: Don't mess with a Ouija board... Whoever says that it's only a game and it's our subconscious moving the planchette is wrong. I'm sure that's the case with some people, but I've had enough experience with "using" a board to know that's not what powers the planchette to move. I'd never use one again...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I first messed with a Ouija board back in October 2010. The strange thing is, it wasn't a physical copy of one, but instead a digital version online. What I did was type in my username on the board and before I clicked yes, my Mom walked into the room and was shocked. She told me not to use the board since it is dangerous. So I stopped using it. The next night or so, my computer started making a bunch of weird clicking noises at 3:00 AM. These were very loud and my computer had never done this before. This computer was an old Windows XP computer, but it never did this. A short time after, I was waken up at 3:00 AM by the clicking noises and felt a presence in my room. I started moving in my bed and telling it to stop, whatever this was. After being quiet and still, it would continue on. I got to the point where this was freaking me out so much, that I decided to run to my light switch, turn it on, lock my door, and went to sleep with the lights on. The noises didn't continue that night, nor anything else. Another night, my light switch flickered on, then off. This continued on... I then caught bronchitis on that morning, and I had it for a few weeks. I was only 12 years old when this happened, so it was unusual. Same old happened until January 2011, which one night, I was awaken at 1:00 AM by a demonic growl. I was very scared now. I would even hear faint voices saying help and such. This all lasted up until June 4, 2011, where my old computer suddenly died. We got rid of it, and all the paranormal activity stopped. I was happy since I dreaded to go to sleep at night.

It's strange how these noises always started at 3:00 AM and ended at 4:00 AM. I found out later on that 3:00 AM is the evil hour.

ive messed with a Quiji board twice have nothing out of the normal happen, then again maybe if i tried a 3rd time i would 3rd time is the charm i guess, but im def not trying that anytime soon from what ive heard and read you can let in, i would like to know if i do use one again how to contact the postivie ones without letting the evil ones in any one know???
Were you playing alone?

LisaTiffany

I also want to add that one should be careful when visiting a "haunted" location. Entities can follow you home. I speak from personal experience!
I'm with jay here, it can also happen with cemeteries especially if you use anything like diving rods or a pendulum. Often haunted locations contain portals so you never know what may be roaming that particular environment, just your curiosity alone might be enough of an invite for them and they are not always human entities.

bluejay_1919

Last one to follow me home looked very similar to this...

It was after visiting a home that is notoriously haunted. The entire land it's on and around it is Indian grounds. Caddo Indians to be exact. And across the street is the old high school. The football field was built on burial grounds.

This guy scared the crap out of me, in my home, for several weeks.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1439322315760.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1439322315760.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 13

LisaTiffany

Last one to follow me home looked very similar to this...

It was after visiting a home that is notoriously haunted. The entire land it's on and around it is Indian grounds. Caddo Indians to be exact. And across the street is the old high school. The football field was built on burial grounds.

This guy scared the crap out of me, in my home, for several weeks.
Creepy, it looks like a Navajo Skin Walker or maybe a Heyoka trickster, either way not something you would want in your home.

bluejay_1919

Trickster is right. I got alot of shadow play and knocking around my bedroom, which is where he appeared to me, next to my bed, leaning over me. I actually called out to him & asked for him to show himself and BAM! I could see his tan skin, and the various colors of the wolf's fur. I cleansed our home several times and eventually just leveled with it. Being a full blooded Indian myself, I decided to just pay my respects and apologize for what the people of this town did in 1800's, running them out of their land. (I did alot of research ) I told it or him that it wasn't allowed to be in my home, scaring my children.

Showing respect to this entity and asking for respect in return helped & it left.

Derrick C.

Were you playing alone?

both times no, but im wondering if i did it solo if i would get some results