Ouija Board Experience

TnWatchdog

Wow Wind7...what an experience. Many young people tend to experiment with many things. When I was young we had seances, did Tarot Cards, and even camped out in an old cemetery, which was located in the middle of a corn field. But the Ouija Board was the worse. I remember planchette moving so fast we could barely hang on but it would stop abruptly on each letter or the yes or no spots. I remember it even leaving the board, which would be hard for most to believe. I hid the board in the closet and finally threw it in the garbage. I don't remember seeing anything but we could all feel something that was present and were scared...big time. A neighbor lady that gave us Tarot card readings, an actual gypsy descendent, gave it up too as she said the door had been opened, which she was sorry it had ever happened. Avoid evil as we have enough evil in this world without bringing in more recruits.

bluejay_1919

I'm just curious if anyone has actually had a positive experience with the ouija board?? I know there is "evil" in this world but what about the good? I've had plenty of paranormal experiences with spirits that are good...some have tried to scare me & my child, but in the end we figured out they just wanted attention.

Has anyone contacted a loved one or even just a kind entity through the ouija board?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
My experience with Ouija wasn't bad. We asked questions, got some understandable answers, it worked. It was with friends I trust, so no one fooled around with it, we were legit.

Wind7's stories are very neat, not different from many I've heard of people being possessed by the board while playing. It would seem things can get real bad in many cases.

While I was lucky not to get anything bad happen, these stories don't make me wanna try it again. I used to be interested to try it again, but anymore... not after all the stories that were posted on the forum over the years.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
My experience with Ouija wasn't bad. We asked questions, got some understandable answers, it worked. It was with friends I trust, so no one fooled around with it, we were legit.

Wind7's stories are very neat, not different from many I've heard of people being possessed by the board while playing. It would seem things can get real bad in many cases.

While I was lucky not to get anything bad happen, these stories don't make me wanna try it again. I used to be interested to try it again, but anymore... not after all the stories that were posted on the forum over the years.

Spirits CAN be bad...but not all are bad. The board was the catalyst for possession by
attracting a possibly malevelent spirit that picked out someone whom was most opened/afraid/weak.

Boards themselves cannot possess.

For as much as I tell, there is just as much as I will not for the reason of not opening any more doors.

The house I grew up in had prior issues and well, Ouija helped open..no, BLEW open the doors for some really bad 'stuffs'.

I hope nothing I tell of creates further curiosities.
There are good and there are bad,
how would anyone be able to tell right away?

For the record one of my 'teachers' called them 'Talking Boards' and knew of some whom
would use them to actually help spirits cross over and many more positive actions but,
these were very informed people whom used these Talking Boards, they KNEW what they were doing.
He actually had no idea that they were being sold as game boards under the name Ouija.
"Oh ? That's not good...no no, not good..Hmm..."

I am happy when I hear some have had pleasant experiences.
I would certainly hope that there are more good than not
being these things are still being sold as games.

Last edited:

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

I first messed with a Ouija board back in October 2010. The strange thing is, it wasn't a physical copy of one, but instead a digital version online. What I did was type in my username on the board and before I clicked yes, my Mom walked into the room and was shocked. She told me not to use the board since it is dangerous. So I stopped using it. The next night or so, my computer started making a bunch of weird clicking noises at 3:00 AM. These were very loud and my computer had never done this before. This computer was an old Windows XP computer, but it never did this. A short time after, I was waken up at 3:00 AM by the clicking noises and felt a presence in my room. I started moving in my bed and telling it to stop, whatever this was. After being quiet and still, it would continue on. I got to the point where this was freaking me out so much, that I decided to run to my light switch, turn it on, lock my door, and went to sleep with the lights on. The noises didn't continue that night, nor anything else. Another night, my light switch flickered on, then off. This continued on... I then caught bronchitis on that morning, and I had it for a few weeks. I was only 12 years old when this happened, so it was unusual. Same old happened until January 2011, which one night, I was awaken at 1:00 AM by a demonic growl. I was very scared now. I would even hear faint voices saying help and such. This all lasted up until June 4, 2011, where my old computer suddenly died. We got rid of it, and all the paranormal activity stopped. I was happy since I dreaded to go to sleep at night.

It's strange how these noises always started at 3:00 AM and ended at 4:00 AM. I found out later on that 3:00 AM is the evil hour.
I've tried the Ouija Board 3 times and nothing happened x

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I first messed with a Ouija board back in October 2010. The strange thing is, it wasn't a physical copy of one, but instead a digital version online. What I did was type in my username on the board and before I clicked yes, my Mom walked into the room and was shocked. She told me not to use the board since it is dangerous. So I stopped using it. The next night or so, my computer started making a bunch of weird clicking noises at 3:00 AM. These were very loud and my computer had never done this before. This computer was an old Windows XP computer, but it never did this. A short time after, I was waken up at 3:00 AM by the clicking noises and felt a presence in my room. I started moving in my bed and telling it to stop, whatever this was. After being quiet and still, it would continue on. I got to the point where this was freaking me out so much, that I decided to run to my light switch, turn it on, lock my door, and went to sleep with the lights on. The noises didn't continue that night, nor anything else. Another night, my light switch flickered on, then off. This continued on... I then caught bronchitis on that morning, and I had it for a few weeks. I was only 12 years old when this happened, so it was unusual. Same old happened until January 2011, which one night, I was awaken at 1:00 AM by a demonic growl. I was very scared now. I would even hear faint voices saying help and such. This all lasted up until June 4, 2011, where my old computer suddenly died. We got rid of it, and all the paranormal activity stopped. I was happy since I dreaded to go to sleep at night.

It's strange how these noises always started at 3:00 AM and ended at 4:00 AM. I found out later on that 3:00 AM is the evil hour.

Count your blessings

Wind7

Staff

Count your blessings

You beat me to it Snake. :)

Yes...Count your blessings.