Ouija Board For Contacting Aliens

I don't think it's a good idea. Spirits will lie and deceive like any person would. And even if you did get a hold of an alien spirit, you have zero clue on its intentions, way of thinking, etc. It would be near incomprehensible to human understanding due to its alien nature.

Doing this would venture into truly unknown territory. I would highly recommend against it. Least with spirits we know, we have an understanding of them.

I have dabbled in spiritualism and magic for years. I would not even attempt it.

Wind7

Staff
I don't think it's a good idea. Spirits will lie and deceive like any person would. And even if you did get a hold of an alien spirit, you have zero clue on its intentions, way of thinking, etc. It would be near incomprehensible to human understanding due to its alien nature.

Doing this would venture into truly unknown territory. I would highly recommend against it. Least with spirits we know, we have an understanding of them.

I have dabbled in spiritualism and magic for years. I would not even attempt it.

I agree with you TM.

The ouija was brought into my life at a very young age by a sibling and friends....I saw what became.
I was an onlooker. The ONLY time I tried it by myself was once...only. I was 6 or 7 years old.

I won't describe what happened, that is now a closed chapter.

TimeFlipper

Nice one Wind7. The one time I played Ouija, we didn't ask any kind of personal information to the spirit we were "talking" to.

Now, not from Earth is pretty scary, right? Are they from elsewhere in this universe, as in space? Or are they in another dimension... for instance, Hell? The spirit world, etc? Can't know for sure, but man, I'm already not very interested to play it, I would definitely not ask any personal question to the entity we might talk to! LOL

But "Not from Earth" doesn't rule out aliens, which is interesting.
Num7 How many of you were touching the planchette on the ouija board?

TimeFlipper

What freaked me out with the Ouija board was when i could operate it all on my own..
I had a girl writing down everything the board came up with, whilst i kept my eyes closed..
Everything i asked the board was 100% accurate..

Are you aware that you can make up your own board by using the alphabet letters and numbers cut out from a newspaper?
Also a basic glass can be the planchette, however this required 4 people to operate it...I started doing this back in 1966, but when i began using a proper ouija board in the 1970s and operating it all by myself..i stopped doing it..

Wind7

Staff
I more or less already posted
about it in an earlier post above.
I asked 2 questions, who are you
and what do you want.

The very next day...the planchette was badly broken,
I took the blame.

I didn't break and melt the thing,
something else did.

Itheblaze

Is that all!? Pfft. You could have spiced up the story a little. Out pops the happy and wistfully gay Satyr! Stomping gleefully on the Planchette, he prances out the window frightening the 2x2 JW whom happen to be coming up the walk. Scattering the valuable numbered tracks, they curse the happy Satyr. Painfully remembering the sting of the Cat O' Nine tails for the last tracks they lost!

TnWatchdog

I never thought about a Ouija board being used to communicate with aliens but it makes sense, whether they be friend or foe. It is a means of communication, I guess.
As a teen we use to do Ouija all the time moving the pointer thing all over the place. I remembered it left the board while we were hanging on to it. For years I had it hidden in the closet and finally threw it away. It was very dangerous...as they say, bad medicine.

Last edited: