Ouija Board For Contacting Aliens

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Good question, Num!

I've never used an HDR, but I've used a Ouija board plenty of times... Who's to say if they're spirits, demons, aliens - who really knows for sure? How can you ever believe whatever the entity says to be true, anyway?

Plenty of Christians believe aliens to truly be demons, I've heard many similar theories...

Well, wouldn't a demon technically be an alien? If it wasn't born on this planet, then yes, it is an alien.

:)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There are lots of documented cases of Aliens coming through on Ouija Boards.

The Spirit Worlds are just other dimensions.

As we know our Alien visitors are not just galactic but inter-dimensional beings. Probably the only difference being Spirits can move naturally through dimensions whereas the Aliens need technology.

So Aliens and Ghosts are all connected. Just a different means of travel.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a pretty good point. The difference between all those entities/creatures can be pretty small or pretty huge because we absolutely don't understand them properly. At any give time, we don't even where or when the current entity we're in contact with comes from... at all...!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Did anyone ever ask an entity what is its nature? For instance, "Are you a spirit" or "Are you an alien from space?"

CDS

Well even if you asked, who's to say they'd tell the truth? It's not like they have rules to follow... Lol. They could tell you whatever you wanna hear...

Investigating with lots of EVP sessions, and not all my own. I've done audio work for hundreds of others over the years and it leaves me in complete agreement that there is a good amount of deception and lack of truths in the communications from the other end.

I have also found there is (with some entities) a hierarchy of some sort, with bosses and lower level "helpers", with relaying of info going on with responses and info going back and forth.

Not with ALL. But it is there and often...

Wind7

Staff
Investigating with lots of EVP sessions, and not all my own. I've done audio work for hundreds of others over the years and it leaves me in complete agreement that there is a good amount of deception and lack of truths in the communications from the other end.

I have also found there is (with some entities) a hierarchy of some sort, with bosses and lower level "helpers", with relaying of info going on with responses and info going back and forth.

Not with ALL. But it is there and often...
Agreed, the accepted (?) term for these sort are 'lower class/lower level' type spirits.

There are old writings that can be looked up about what is called the 'Lesser Key of Solomon' where there are supposed (generals, princes, and the like..) whom command various legions.

Some of these so called entities when seen are sometimes called a black mass.

IMO if it's black, it's usually never good.

Last edited: