Ouija boards 2008

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ouija boards

Ouija Boards,
I tried this with 2 of my friends not so long ago. We weren't expecting too much, and nothing happened (surprised ?). Naturally, the guy who brought the board said that it was supposed to work, and that he used it successfully in the past. Some other people I know claimed to had success with Ouija boards. Looks like it might depend on how you feel, and on what "you want the indicator to point to". Some said that the answers they got were right.

Well, personnally, I think that it may work, but I'm not sure about these spirits. In the Wiki link, they say that the indicator is moving by ideomotor effect, and I tend to think it might be that.

What do you think about this subject ? Did some of you tried a Ouija board ?

Num7 :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Ouija Boards

played with as a kid, but never worked for me either.
herd all the storys bout how bad they are, and how they are spose to be doors for demons to come in through. but never saw anything to make me think it was more than a parlor trick to fool old ladys and kids.
just my exp. thow

gonzogirl

Ok here is my story..I was at my friend Sharons house..we were like 12 or so..Anyway she had the board and we tried it..It felt like she was NOT moving it and the thing spelled that the spirits name was f***. got that?
Well it told us to go to the neighbors woods and there we would find a great surprise.
So we went to the woods and in walking I tripped over a dead white pony.
It looked real bad and had rigor.
I flipped out and we ran.
The thing is is that has always been a fear of mine..I dont like to see dead horses. It is a sort of irrational thing for me..I found it odd that I would be sacred by one of the things that botherd me the most. to this day I still dont know if it was real or sharon but I was thinking about it for a long time...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Wow gonzogirl, that sounds very weird. Do you think the board was really talking to you ?
About the name, it's odd.
Some say that if you play too much with it, it can release evil spirits, and they'll haunt you. I think that one of my friend experienced that, but it did not last for a long time.

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff

One of my friend told me he wants to try it more seriously with me and another person, I'm not sure If I want to !
I'll think about it, don't call me chicken lol

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

more like very smart I would say. there not what they appear.
while I don't have any personal bad experince's to relate. I have heard some wild storys bout people being tormented for years after a single try.
but then there just storys. so just be carefull

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The most important things I heard are those:

Don't laugh about it when playing.
Don't ask questions about death.
Never turn the ouija board upside down.

People talking about Ouija always repeat that stuff. They say these things must never be done.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

are they the same one who say its just a game and no reason to be concerned I mean like
I don't remember ever hearing storys bout the checher board or any other game just those boards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, other games are not related to spirits. I don't fear making the Gods of chess angry you know. Ouija games are related to spirits in popular culture, then, in a certain way, there's some truth in that story. That's why we must be careful when playing that game.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I guess that makes sence, if you play with spirits???? then don't be suprised if ya piss some of them off huh????
like the sasquach comericals best not to mess with.
LORD knows, I piss off people all day, every day. its my job, and I'm damn good at it.
took me many years of hard work and practise, to learn how to piss people off in thirty seconds or less.:D