Media Our EVP Compilation.

Have you ever captured an EVP before?

• Total voters

WPInvestigationTeam

For those of you who do not know what EVP stands for it means "Electronic Voice Phenomenon" this means that during recording with a voice recorder or any machinery that is capable of recording audio picks up a voice that was not heard with the human ear at the time. Some say that these are the voices of spirits trying to get your attention, some can ask for help or simply join in on a conversation. We have been researching EVP for the last 4 and a half years now and we have gathered some rather interesting findings, This video is a compilation of the best EVP's captured during 2012. It is recommended to use headphones since it is sometimes hard to hear, feedback is greatly appreciated, hope you enjoy!

BlastTyrant

I jumped into to listen but i cannot hear any of the evp's i use a pretty good headset for work and i can't hear any of them lol everything else is loud as can be but i cant seem to hear the EVP

WPInvestigationTeam

I jumped into to listen but i cannot hear any of the evp's i use a pretty good headset for work and i can't hear any of them lol everything else is loud as can be but i cant seem to hear the EVP
No problems, thank you for watching anyway. We guess that sometimes you need a good ear to hear EVP's.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Or you're grasping at sounds that you think are evp's, and try to make out words and meaning to them. Not saying these are fake, just saying that can happen at times. Its like a person who wants to believe a ghost exists and is in their home, so they label every thing that happens out of the ordinary, as a ghost, when its really not.

I don't hear the evp's, even when the enhanced versions are played, all I hear is garbled static, which again, maybe its your mind grasping at straws, trying to find meaning of the static and you think you hear something, when there is really nothing there.

Don't mistaken my post as me being a skeptic. I am, but I'm also a believer in the paranormal. But I do enjoy debunking and debating paranormal and supernatural activity on both sides.

And to answer the poll, yeah I captured an evp one time. But I don't have the tape anymore. It sounded like a moan or groan. I was actually taping something for a school project and its a faint, yet clear groan/moan sound. It was a female. And I was home with my dad and my mom was at work and I don't have any sisters, only one brother. Go figure.

Tron1

it was interesting i had a ghost reach out to me not too long ago i was playing a video game and it had a white screen on my t.v. and i felt the hair curl on my neck and saw something cross my t.v. and no one was home. i got scared but didnt do anything