OUR UNIVERSE

Poison Pen

No disrespect, but to me you might as well be talking Greek......I have not understood anything you have typed here.
Not a problem...stay away from my posts then...it sounds like a two dimensional entity in a 3 dimensional world...it happens all the time...not a problem again....I am looking for three dimensional groups here...thank you.

It is Greek...mostly comes from Indian puranas...and if you could not get to your own planet stuff, how do you talk to UFOs?...just think...

I don't talk to UFO's, aliens or any other supernatural entity.

Krish

No disrespect, but to me you might as well be talking Greek......I have not understood anything you have typed here.
Not a problem...stay away from my posts then...it sounds like a two dimensional entity in a 3 dimensional world...it happens all the time...not a problem again....I am looking for three dimensional groups here...thank you.

It is Greek...mostly comes from Indian puranas...and if you could not get to your own planet stuff, how do you talk to UFOs?...just think...

I don't talk to UFO's, aliens or any other supernatural entity.
Good for you...it is still Greek...

Krish

You're still gonna do some David Ike quotes from different books, right?

Reading the Book 32/487 pages called The Perception Deception Part One. Very Nice so far. He is explaining the poor issues that no one knows and causing serious issues....as to Dark Matter...I am not sure if he tells what it is. To me it is the foot print of a higher dimension...just as a sphere puts a circle in a two dimensional world....but those people could not understand what it is...same way, we can mathematically understand but could not recognize what it is....I am still reading it...I understand the psychic explanation...that is a whole new novel to explain it...thanks.

Last edited:

Krish

The Perception Deception is basically a science fiction book using our present social ideas and structure...could not find anything useful...but you can enjoy it....perhaps more like Rod Serling's Twilight Zone...but a little less in substance...

Krish

The best book that is basically similar to my theory is

Fringe Knowledge for beginners........the book...it has almost everything I wanted to say and hence please read up and thanks....just a note that it was written for the Beginners and hence a lot of fake Alien stuff in it....spiritual side it is good but Alien side not so good....

Transcending the Matrix Control System

Last edited:

Krish

Law of One

13.13 Questioner: Was the galaxy that we are in created by the infinite intelligence or was it created by a portion of the individualized infinite intelligence?

Ra: I am Ra. The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created an universe and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the love/light into what you might call intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called natural laws of any particular universe.

Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing natural laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory natural laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.