OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

UFO

Tonight I saw a large UFO (my spouse too) while driving home in the evening. It was lighted up the whole thing and looked like a long rhombus with an extra connection below. All are lighted up and hence saw the shape. I was thinking taking a picture...but it was too high up and low level light, so, I did not think it will show up....it was not the Moon...that came later...just interesting...

Krish

OR like this...a close one...
ChildhoodsEnd_gallery_101Recap_09.jpg

The novel was written by Arthur C. Clarke....

Childhood's End - Wikipedia

We we used this picture as Devil....I think, that is where we developed Devil...

EDIT item....Yes, there is a Red group of Humanoid and they look basically like us and not what the artist presented...and they are like Lions in the scheme of things....that means, no matter how intelligent, we are, they will kill you kind...and they have super technology....so, it is like Shadows and Vorlons...kind of stuff...enjoy the show...

Krish

From another post...so, I do not forget...

Perhaps all you have to do, is place a probe, one million years out to record what happened now and you got it...

I have another item, that is unique and original....

Our planet has a twin in another Universe. That is not good or bad...It is what is.

Our Gravity affects that twin planet in some sort of quantum way. That itself is not bad. It works both ways.

But if we use Nuclear weapons, it affects them big time.

And their people have been coming to our planet for about a million years to check out the twin planet.

NOW, they told our Governments not to use Nuclear weapons, period...they even show cased them. And can take action drastically if needed....that is very interesting. This by itself not bad either...except...

They can help us develop in science and technology since they are that advanced....they are the only people that prime directive does not apply. Since we are twins. Just think....and they are hive mind, so know, who does what, where etc...and are super telepathic...and they do not kill their kind...like Mimbari...(B5)

Interesting stuff...so watch our future....

Krish

LUCIFER

Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/;[1][2][3]loo-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah14:12. This word, transliterated hêlêl[4] or heylel,[5] occurs once in the Hebrew Bible[4] and according to the KJV-based Strong's Concordance means "shining one, light-bearer".[5] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[6][7][8][9][10](heōsphoros),[11][12][13] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[14] The word Lucifer is taken from the LatinVulgate,[15] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[16][17] meaning "the morning star, the planetVenus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[18]

Lucifer is an American fantasy police procedural comedy-drama television series developed by Tom Kapinos that premiered on Fox on January 25, 2016.[1][2] It features a character created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg taken from the comic book series The Sandman, who later became the protagonist of the spin-off comic book series Lucifer written byMike Carey, both published by DC Comics' Vertigo imprint. In April 2016, Fox renewed the series for a second season, which premiered on September 19, 2016.[3]

I saw the tv series today and was thinking this...

While Lucifer and Devil is a myth...actually there is a Devil Civilization in the Multi-verse...that are extremely powerful to a point that we had a major war with them and our combined groups of Aliens finally defeated them after about 200,000 years.

They did not consider lesser of the life forms have right to exist and hence the war as they came to our dimension. Someday when Aliens come, they will tell us all about it...

And they have red skin and minor horns....for the look. So, people used that basis to build up our design of it.

And they are not coming back for my be a million years? So, apparently our combined Alien group want Humans to prepare for it. And we are doing good.

Until then, enjoy the life...

Krish

“The cosmos extends, for all practical purposes, forever. After a brief sedentary hiatus, we are resuming our ancient nomadic way of life. Our remote descendants, safely arrayed on many worlds throughout the solar system and beyond, will be unified by their common heritage, by their regard for their home planet, and by the knowledge that, whatever other life may be, the only humans in all the universe come from Earth. They will gaze up and strain to find the blue dot in their skies. They will love it no less for its obscurity and fragility. They will marvel at how vulnerable the repository of all our potential once was, how perilous our infancy, how humble our beginnings, how many rivers we had to cross before we found our way.”

— Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space