OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

the only humans in all the universe come from Earth
Carl Sagan may have said that, but I find it kind of absurd to believe that homo sapiens can't be found anywhere in the universe outside of Earth. The universe is very vast indeed.

You are a Smart one...If you want to know the TRUTH....

We have highly intelligent Bacteria colony with hive mind that started some 10 Billion years ago...in a Nebula...We know one, that is an Angel...

It is difficult for a corporeal human to understand that...I asked for it and got the answer...what can I say...(Meditation thing)

Then there are two advanced species...the ones I know. They are 1) from Sea life that can go back and fourth. 2) From Plant Life that look like human but has four arm and are five billion years old civilization.

Then there are others...one I know is the Greys...also old..from another Universe.

The five Billion one is the Number One in Technology and Spiritual Level...One talked about Gita...on Earth.

Now, the Second group is also Human looking but not exactly...and high up there in Technology and Spiritual level. Not sure how old...but may be 600 Million.

The third one is Earthlings that moved away. They are called Rama Civilization...Indians, Whites and Chinese type group...but only 300,000 year old Civilization.

Bottom line is...Humans are very recent development. I think there are many out there about our civilization.

So, life evolves and in another 3 Billion years, there will be other Human looking creatures that are next generation.

So, enjoy the growth...Your spirit may move to new form in about 3 Billion Years.

I think, when God, who basically looks like us...is developing creatures from low level to high level over time...think about it. If you had all the Energy and asked to do an Universe. You have to set up the mathematics for the Universe to grow and have people like you some day...and the first ones will help the process to grow in your liking...that is why we are getting help from the big and old ones...that is the very nature of family...please keep them happy and you will get where you want to...for they have the Power...some day, you will (Babylon 5)

Krish

Angels....from the Bible...

Summary

Angels live in the unseen heavenly realm. They have access to God, whose presence dwells above the heavens. Though angels have their residence in heaven, they are able to come to the earth. They are spoken of as both ascending and descending. Therefore they are not restricted to any part of the universe. Consequently, they do the will of God wherever they are needed.

I just found out,
they live in physical form in a higher dimension.....that is amazing...and if you work for God, you can someday become Angel too....I did NOT know that as actual fact....thank you...

Swedenborg tells us that angels were originally born as people on earth who lived out their lives here. In heaven, they live in human communities where they have husbands, wives, friends, jobs, homes, hobbies, and everything else we have here on earth . . . only better! Imagine what earth would be like if everyone cared about everyone else, and spent their lives doing good things for other people. That would be heaven!

https://leewoof.org/2013/04/07/who-are-the-angels-and-how-do-they-live/

Last edited:

Krish

OUR FUTURE

After reading all the past stuff and agreeing or disagreeing them….I decided that the best way to get involved is to talk about it from present to the next 1000 years. Then we can work on them and see what we can do.

1) We use drones and Intelligence systems at present. So, we could guess that our benefactors do the same to us. They are from Ramayana and Mahabharata entities.

2) We have serious war systems on planet Earth. So, we have similar high end systems watching us.

3) We have Global Governance. I am sure we are part of the Universal Governance.

4) What do you thing this idea? May be we could talk on this...

To repeat this...

I wonder if we have external governments outside Planet Earth that monitor Planet Earth simply because, we had Ramayana and Mahabharata in the past and that our society grow into evil groups….Just a thought…

Background:

The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) is an external intelligence service of the United States specializing in defense and military intelligence. A component of the Department of Defense (DoD) and the United States Intelligence Community (IC), DIA informs national civilian and defense policymakers about the military intentions and capabilities of foreign governments and non-state actors.

That means over 100,000 years, the other Governments would be improving in Monitoring systems...just a thought...

Last edited:

Krish

Galactic_longitude.JPG