OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

I am somewhat afraid but here it is....

As of April, 2017 - we have a Serious Spiritual War (Good vs. Bad) in our Universe (more like Multiverse). What it does is causes certain effects to people who a spiritually included...The higher they are, it gets worse....

This later may lead to Physical activities....

So, be careful...specially our Heavy Spiritual ones....Thank you.

alpha centauri

Nice thread. I am not finished with reading.

But two questions I have already.

I dont want you to be offended. But I ask it:

Do you think the Indian caste system is created by evil beings?
The people that have darker skin are mostly in lower castes. That could be considered racist.

That is against the teachings of Jesus of unconditional love and also against every positive teaching.
Because there are no races. You can reincarnate in the bodies you want. For example you can reincarnate in a superability human being (regardless their appearance). And enligthened beings can change their appearance anyway, if they want. They did not even need reincarnation. That is what I read in those teachings and was also told.

Last edited:

Krish

You are correct in reincarnation. Spirits can be in any race provided their benefactors agree for the project they want to do...

India caste system is no different than our white, mexican, blacks etc. No, the evil people did not do that. The big picture is much more complex....

Originally there was no caste system.....that is Ramayana time frame some 100,000 years ago. After planet went down to nothing and started coming up, old souls did come in.

They wanted to divide the groups for better social structure like they did in Babylon 5 series....

But it was not 100%. Like these days doctors send their kids to be doctor, Lawyer to the same etc.

Gradually over time, they messed it up the same say they messed up the Ramayana...but there is a catch to the whole process in a different way...

We humans are not exactly human at the spirit side. Spirit can come from Fish and other animal kingdom after they have spent a long time there...like right now, Whales are dying and coming back as Humans...sometimes, they go to a simpler human activities the first time and then next time go up in scale. But that design happens in the spirit world. (We have a friend here, she has the whale spirit for the first time....after that she will be human...but has to go through a training session up in Heaven to fix all the errors she made this time). Her activities are not exactly as human this time but close enough...

I do not like the caste system...it should be merit based in human society because that is what Ramayana was and I come from that civilization...and we will have the same in about 600 years...going to another planet....

alpha centauri

That is what I think too. You can evolve from animals etc.

India caste system is no different than our white, mexican, blacks etc. No, the evil people did not do that. The big picture is much more complex....
What do you mean? Not different from our white, mexican, black? I do not see a caste system there. I do not even know any mexicans. What caste are they?

You said something about old soul. But they didnt have to reincarnate only in the upper castes.

I do not like the caste system...it should be merit based in human society because that is what Ramayana was and I come from that civilization...and we will have the same in about 600 years...going to another planet....
What planet? How does the society look like then? How is the differentiation?

I have forgotten the second question. How does Jesus look like? I asked different people the most have the same description.

Krish

What do you mean? Not different from our white, mexican, black? I do not see a caste system there. I do not even know any mexicans. What caste are they?

You said something about old soul. But they didnt have to reincarnate only in the upper castes.

I have forgotten the second question. How does Jesus look like? I asked different people the most have the same description.

One item at a time.

I like you understand...most people do not...

The Universe starts with life. Then everything evolved from life system...from low to high...both plant life and animal life move up. Plant life became Lord Krishna and like People. They are much intelligent that animal life. When I say, intelligent...they are like massive internet in sentient form while we could be a little computer. The connections are different due to power. Other words, they are Superman, we are just humans....

When life forms go up, some slowly move up over time in reincarnation. All life forms have spirits...Plants have collective spirit ...not all plants...Roses, Cedars and Redwood trees have spirits....Pines just starting out...may be someday...

That is that...I do have a connection to the Plant Life spirit world and hence know a few things that I am allowed to know. Remember, they are like Internet kind. They can block stuff.

Just forget what I said about caste system...it will go away on about 200 to 250 years...I am not worried about it.

No, soul can be anything in animal kingdom. One of our dog was human during second world war. Did something bad and hence got as punishment as dog in Heaven (yes, if you do bad things, you get punished - it is a complex matter. If you do not, you could be destroyed. But you have choices in the punishment. Think about Hitler )

So, the dog was with us. But the Physical part was very good. When he went back up...he stayed as dog and became a guardian for my daughter in Heaven. To them it does not matter...someday, after learning more knowledge, he may come back as Human...it is his choice....Life has billions of years.... to go...

It is possible, when I go up there, I will go on a education trip to learn more. When I say more, I can connect the dots like Google does during your search in no time...that is what old souls do...connect the dots for better understanding of life and do with much more intelligent way...like Buddha...or Tesla....(they both are my relatives over time)

Jesus did not come back. So, visually, he has the same form as when he was here. Every time to go up, if has a choice of the last birth or your energy format. He kept his last birth format...but can change it for say talking you a crazy pope....

Up there...we are all in energy format. Assume it is like Matrix...it is pure energy system that does what it is setup to do...to us, it looks different such that we can understand it....

I hope, I made it clear....if not, let me know...

Krish

I have been told two planets. There will be a lot of helpers...but the detail can not be said due to me talking about it and mess us what NASA is doing......

We will have space ships that can travel fast....Remember my connection...they will help....for sure as they have done in the past...(I was there - it is a cycle of growth - death - growth)

Krish

170512_Abell370_Full.jpg
LIFE OUT THERE...

A universe full of galaxies

Krish

In 2016, they realised that there must also be a lot of galaxies that were too dim and distant to turn up in the Hubble Deep Field, which means that the total number of galaxies was probably at least 10 times higher: that makes it 2 trillion. (If you’re keeping count, the number of stars in the universe would then be in the neighbourhood of two hundred billion trillion – that’s a two followed by 23 zeroes.)