OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

Edgar Cayce does say about the right paw.

Well the nazis were very interested in Antarctica and so were the USA through Admiral Byrd's quest.

Would the creature be Anubis i wonder?

The information came in the last three years from my benefactor....one of them is the past President of USA, Abraham Lincoln...what can i say?

We can not mess with Antarctica until, the ice melts away....until then, enjoy the show...

All I know.... is that there is a massive amount of Humans present as Physical form now and others still in spirit form this time on Earth. They all work for a better quality of Life this time around.

That is because, Earth did get involved in Cosmic War, long ago and whatever left over are building up. Earth has 150 Billion spirits ready to come in when we go to the next level.

While Germany and Japan recovered from WWII with the help of USA, we did not have any superior groups to come in after the Cosmic War. Every one were licking their wounds and time passed. Now, for the next 500 years, time has passed for everyone.....and call it the group this side as viable and running....

So, do your karma and stay sharp...good thing will be coming...if you are one of those economic/social development person...go for it. We have Angels over see this process since it was a Universal thing.

Krish

My update is...too many imbeciles at this time frame. So nothing great is happening. Perhaps time will tell for any great stuff. I had a link where Cameroon wanted to do over 700 Billion Dollars of work. But the key group went to sleep. Same for Namibia...too many internal bad politics.

I thought, improving Africa can set USA and Europe to better economic sense...but that is not going anywhere. Everyone just talks. So, the bad and much later good future is still there. No Change.

Mayhem

Zenith
Lets us work hard for all, for the struggle continues..

Every day we do the work of the light, we help.

Krish

Lets us work hard for all, for the struggle continues..

Every day we do the work of the light, we help.

Funny part is, everyone wants to improve planet Earth...but no one does anything physically except talk a lot.

Our projects that we have been trying to do are

Namibia - $15 Billion Check out their GDP at Google
Cameroon $ 700 Billion
Tanzania $20 Billion
Kenya $25 Billion
India $ 100 Billion to start with to $2000 Billion
Greece $20 Billion
Jordan $20 Billion
DRC, Zambia, Ghana $50 Billion

And they all go to sleep...as of today....