OUR UNIVERSE

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Only when the DoDo bird mentality is eliminated.

I don't think I fully grasp the meaning of your reply .

Gaia = this Planet called Earth ; yes she MUST be preserved - for Eternity if possible .

Maybe a few million years from now on into the future our sun if allowed to follow it's natural path through it's different phases , it will eventually destroy the Earth and half of our solar system's planets in the transitional phase of becoming a dwarf star - approaching the end of it's natural life cycle .

When I observe most of all the other species on earth , I only find tranquility within myself and balance in Nature . However if I observe the species : Homo Sapiens closely ; they only disgust me . Our Generation are busy destroying our planet we reside on faster than it can recuperate . We have NO OTHER HOME . Thus I conclude : If we (all earthlings) continue to destroy this planet ; it will lead to total destruction long before the sun can do that . Leaving us - the above mentioned spesies , extinct . Unless you plan to live in a space capsule until you die - if you are fortunate enough .

If the current Generation can apply and influence positive change towards contributing to the preservation of Gaia , She might be saved . Securing for us a permanent domicile for the near foreseeable future (at least 100 millenniums) .

I am suspecting that mankind is not fully responsible for its actions. We operate on belief systems. There is circumstantial evidence that many of those beliefs are not created by men. Which does suggest we are being manipulated. By who? But then we all walk around like DoDo birds thinking we are in full control of our destiny.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that mankind is not the dominant species on this planet. We just think we are. Because that is what we are told.

There are a lot of things that we are told that we just accept as being true and real. Of course when you personally attempt to verify something, anomalies pop up. I attempted to verify much of my Physics education. Many facts are removed and replaced with theories. It's like there is a tremendous misdirection effort in place. So I meticulously started to put facts back in place. Just to see what all the misdirection is about. We don't have a real good understanding of what gravity is. But then all there is to understand is just theory. But there are facts about gravity. So it appears some of the misdirection is to prevent us from learning what gravity is, and how to manipulate gravity. In a nutshell, I think the ET's are the only ones that would benefit by keeping us in the dark about gravity. I think they are controlling what gets taught in the schools. It is very strange how the scientific community hangs on religiously to the theory approach. They call it the scientific method. A belief system based on fiction.

How do we fix this? My idea is to give up freedom of choice. We all become telepathic. How? We have to figure that out. If we are all telepathic, we lose the ability to lie and deceive one another. It then becomes obvious who has malevolent intent.

The way I look at this is we were genetically engineered by the ET's to have our telepathic ability bred out of our race. Probably just an experimental weapon. We can make choices that they can't. But as a race, we can't survive with freedom of choice.

Krish

I am suspecting that mankind is not fully responsible for its actions. We operate on belief systems. There is circumstantial evidence that many of those beliefs are not created by men. Which does suggest we are being manipulated. By who? But then we all walk around like DoDo birds thinking we are in full control of our destiny.

YES WE ARE Responsible...It is the seven sins especially GREED that causes us to behave detrimentally. Yes there are other forces that can veer us to a wrong direction, but that is controlled by bigger entities....so, we are responsible to be imbeciles....

How do we fix this? My idea is to give up freedom of choice. We all become telepathic. How? We have to figure that out. If we are all telepathic, we lose the ability to lie and deceive one another. It then becomes obvious who has malevolent intent.

That is a good one. In about 500 to 1000 years, we will get there....Our planet is rising really well. There are two ways to connect to other people. One is talking directly to the spirit, the other one is to the mind while it is thinking...Before we do anything...build up your spirit connection first...then it takes a little longer to be really good as telepath...thank you...

Presently we are idiots...

As to GAIA - You are a citizen...do your very BEST. Since my posting is in a hard to find location, we know where the world is...please change it...

Presently there are Humans, Aliens and Spirit world working on our Water Resources/ Sea and River Ecosystems. Perhaps be a part in it...thanks...

Last edited:

Dragonchaser

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that mankind is not the dominant species on this planet. We just think we are. Because that is what we are told.

Undoubtedly Yes .

There are a lot of things that we are told that we just accept as being true and real. Of course when you personally attempt to verify something, anomalies pop up. I attempted to verify much of my Physics education. Many facts are removed and replaced with theories. It's like there is a tremendous misdirection effort in place. So I meticulously started to put facts back in place. Just to see what all the misdirection is about. We don't have a real good understanding of what gravity is. But then all there is to understand is just theory. But there are facts about gravity. So it appears some of the misdirection is to prevent us from learning what gravity is, and how to manipulate gravity. In a nutshell, I think the ET's are the only ones that would benefit by keeping us in the dark about gravity. I think they are controlling what gets taught in the schools. It is very strange how the scientific community hangs on religiously to the theory approach. They call it the scientific method. A belief system based on fiction.

The way I look at this is we were genetically engineered by the ET's to have our telepathic ability bred out of our race. Probably just an experimental weapon. We can make choices that they can't. But as a race, we can't survive with freedom of choice.

I do differ with your last statement .
To bring upon change , as the Gods we must enforce it by way of example - not (Never) by force .

Krish

From Heaven to Earth....looking at Projects...

BUT...but...Life is complicated...the projects are doing zig...zag everywhere...trying to get a straight line is impossible...we shall see ...how everything works out...