OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

I pray to the positive spirits for help and I am hoping it will work.

It will take its time....but It will...

It is one of those things...when we are in school, it takes time to get a PhD and then do the real work...kind of things...

I know the next 1000 years and then some like next 100,000 years...the basics....

Best way to understand is to read Asimov's Foundation Series....we are getting there...including me....So, we shall see each other then.

By then we will have access to database that does a history and find out what we talked about now. Thank you.

Krish

I tried to do some good work for the planet but that did not go anywhere in the last five years.

So, I am doing nothing except taking care of my family....let the chips fall where they may....kind of attitude.

Just forget the life this side and the other side...

One interesting thing happened, where an UFO became visible to me (my first) the other day. I wonder Why? Since UFO s can come and go anytime during the night and I may not look at them....How the connections happens? I wonder...What is the mechanism behind it?

I was told who they are...very interesting...but how is a mystery?

Mayhem

Zenith
I have only seen one, a long blue shaped cigar. Myself and a friend of mine seen it for maybe 2 seconds and it was gone.

There are many reasons why they would be here. The biggest one i think is they need something from humans and this planet.
Maybe not all of the alien types are looking for this, there is also the thinking that they are controlling the planet.

As you have just seen one maybe you will see a few more.

Thats a good question why a human gets to see one i wouldnt say its by chance but then maybe it is.

You never know hey:)

Krish

Sorry, I am not asking who they are (I know) or why they are here (visitor)

What I am trying to connect the dots is that, when they know where I am, and become visible.

Best way to explain is, say you have a space craft and gone around the Galaxy. You found a planet. You know, what is going around. Then you went to a situation where that citizen looks up and sees you. That is a interesting mechanism...
and you wanted that citizen to look at you.

Making that process is difficult since your citizen is not looking at the sky all the time. How can you make sure He/She sees you that you are there?

Is it some sort of telepathic abilities that says...hey, come and take a look? Then things happen...just wondering....

Krish

TRANSFORMERS the movies...

Just watched it again. The good one said, they will stay here and watch us.

That reminds me of an alien groups that are doing the same thing on Planet Earth in real life. Little more complicated, but it works...

That is amazing...

Krish

I was thinking....what the Humans will be doing a million years from now. Forget which planet...just know that they are in a planet....

How the properties would be?

Any ideas?