OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

Items came in from another thread...and here it is...

UFO Clearance - Walt Willis Experience-

Low level means, what I say, there is many data out there to verify as to who they are. High level means, I have contact and i get some ideas (not a whole lot)...I did put some HL items too...Thanks. And here it is.

1. Just like America is the Hyper Power, we have a Hyper Power in everything in this Universe. They are Lord Krishna, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva civilization. They are top ones and most civilization know them just like almost everybody on Earth knows USA. So, whatever they do, everyone watches them and I am sure they have a base in our solar system, simply because they are the protector of the Universe.

2. This group is the Lod Rama Group that went from India when we went to Ice Age something like 100,000 years ago. They are strong but on the good side and do not mess with anyone like we do....they just watch and see what the big guys do. They use those cyliderical ships.

3. We had a group called Hanuman Civilization. They are peace loving, very strong and high in technology. Normally they do stay away from human affairs...hence do not expect any contact.

4. The Gray ones. They live in another dimension but if other dimension people fight with our life forms in this side, like the Red Skin very high technology evil groups (that is where we get the Devil name, they are slightly below the number one but higher up than everyone else), they have to come forward for protection along with everyone else.Besides if we have to go anywhere else very long distance (over 100,000 light years), we have to go by their dimension and then reach our place.

Krish

I could be wrong, right or in-between...

What I heard from my spirit contacts...as follows. In this Universe, our GOD is basically like a Human (not gray or mantis or fish or those kinds). He set up various planets to grow with basically Human kind, though works with every intelligent specis as growth.

Now, the key planets over longer periods do produce Humans...but a lot of ready planets need about 300 to 500 million years to produce those Humans. So, the plan is for higher level beings including some Humans to pull a few from the Zoo like Planets (us) to new planets....and perhaps that is what is happening.

Now, once we do our space ships, we will be asked to do the same, from our place and from elsewhere too...

That is how the game is played. besides, our spirits are immortal...so, that is how it works...Thanks.

Some interesting stuff:

Foremost Scientific Researcher On UFOs Gives Compelling Answers | <b><i><a href="http://www.educatinghumanity.com">Educating Humanity</a></i></b>

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I will check them out, Krish. Thanks for inviting us to your thread here as long as i am not willing to remain on my own it 's best i do some Reading from the infos and links that you posted.