Out of Body Astral Travel “a practical guide”

Minita

Hi Minita

Need Time to answer back, and you may not like my answers. Welcome new member.

Professor Opmmur
Hi Opmmur,
Take time to answer back, but please do it, i am damn curious. Don't worry about my liking . If am curious i should be able to digest even the hardest of truths.

Weeeeee_Zard

My OBEs have been also NDEs, I was still inside of my body and using my experience/knowledge to abstract what I was perceiving... Which I can describe as a broader self all the way to all and everything with a broader perception of time until no time. I brought back a collection of feelings that were unknown to me before and I could classify them as wisdom I guess because they have become handy when the time came.
I still don't understand a lot of it but this "feelings" are comparable to say that before I had less colors on my screen, or that I have a better resolution in my "big picture" so there is more pixels.

All other things I "tried to do" with my mind in this subject seem to me like big imagination. NDEs have been really different, maybe because they "happened to me" unintentionally.

When I say I was still inside my body is because it was more like a 360 perception different but similar to vision when it started. Remember that vision is about reflection of light and stuff... Waves... As well as sound is... Heat... Etc. confusing... Specially time.

Sorry I use """" a lot but u can't underline from tapatalk.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Minita

Professor Opmmur
Hi Opmmur,
Take time to answer back, but please do it, i am damn curious. Don't worry about my liking . If am curious i should be able to digest even the hardest of truths.

Hi Minita

I find your question about astral projection and astral travel little bit unusual. I’m not sure what you’re really asking. Playing in the astral is child’s play, everyone can do it, as a child did you play in the astral?

Did you take your hands and reach up and feel the clouds sky, reach out and feel the world around you, both the physical and the astral? Again this is child’s play and all kids are capable of doing.

I’m very curious as to why you’re asking and what you’re really wanting form me. Maybe you could sit down and ask questions and I’ll try to answer some of them for you.

Professor Opmmur

Minita

Hi Minita

Professor Opmmur
Hi Opmmur,

Hi Minita

I find your question about astral projection and astral travel little bit unusual. I’m not sure what you’re really asking. Playing in the astral is child’s play, everyone can do it, as a child did you play in the astral?

Did you take your hands and reach up and feel the clouds sky, reach out and feel the world around you, both the physical and the astral? Again this is child’s play and all kids are capable of doing.

I’m very curious as to why you’re asking and what you’re really wanting form me. Maybe you could sit down and ask questions and I’ll try to answer some of them for you.

Professor Opmmur
In short i just want to know your experiences from you as i don't know anything about it. It's new for me.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Opmmur,

Hi Minita

Did you take your hands and reach up and feel the clouds in the sky, reach out and feel the world around you, both the physical and the astral? Again this is child’s play and all kids are capable of doing.

Professor Opmmur
In short i just want to know your experiences from you as i don't know anything about it. It's new for me.

The Answer: Did you take your hands and reach up and feel the clouds in the sky, reach out and feel the world around you, both the physical and the astral? Again this is child’s play and all kids are capable of doing. I have done this for 60+ years and also showed my kids how to do it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
You mean to say that OBE is similar to this.

Yes, the same family as astral projection and astral travel in which a hand or arm is
astral projectioned into the sky or etc. Not all astral projection and/or astral travel is a complete
astral projection and astral travel of your whole body.

TonyBravo

Good day to all .........

This is a wonderfull subject that we all should @ least try and understand , and i thank you also Opmmur for posting it . We should all try and astral project even if we do it one time in our lives It is not only cathartic , but also lends great insight of who we truely are as beiings in this vast ocean we call the universse .

I like looking @ it as , you can accept what you have in front of you or try and understand what the possibilities are , and there are so many . I read one comment wherer someone asked why would you want to astral project , and i say why not do it if you have this inate capability

Its there for everyone why not use it and see where it leads you . I assure you life would not be the same again.

Shapeshifter

Hi everyone.. I am new to the site and saw this thread. I have had a lot of experience with Astral Travel/ OBE and what I can say is that those experiences have been easily the most incredible of my life. I think everyone should try to have them if they can. It makes the idea of the spiritual realm a reality rather than a concept. I saw my own astral body on the first attempts, I saw my astral arm coming out of my physical arm and my astral leg coming out of my physical leg and when the first happen it freaked me out enough that I went right back into my body. It took time to learn to stay out of body longer like Opmmur referred to, getting back in the body is not the hard part, getting out and staying out is the hard part.(btw, my astral limbs looked to be made up of millions of tiny blue lights and at the time I did not know other travelers had seen the astral body like this)..

For many years I would begin the first stages of Astral Travel spontaneously and since I didn't know what was happening to me (thought I was being posssessed, for real, not knowing what it was was frightening). I would go to bed and then have sleep paralysis and then would feel the most incredible vibrations through my body like electric voltage but so much greater than anything I have ever felt before, every time it happens it (still) surprises me how powerful it feels. An amazing sensation. When I used to fear it I would fight it until I sort of got myself out of that state. But then a few years ago I happened to hear an interview on Coast to Coast radio (youtube) with an author on Astral Travel, named William Bulhman and he wrote two books 'Adventures Beyond the Body' and 'Secrets of the Soul', both very good reads. So I heard him talk about the 'vibrational state' as an early stage of OBE and how many people become afraid and fight it so they don't get to have the experience. He talked about ways in which (when that happens) you can allow and guide yourself out of your body (by saying things to yourself like 'now I am out of body' over and over).. and gave other tips..

So finally I found out what has been happening to me for so long and I think next time it happens I will try to do relax and let it happen etc. So not long after it happens and when I feel that sensation (really unmistakable) I remember to say 'Now I am out of body' and sure enough I start to feel myself lifting out of my body and that's when I saw my arms and legs and got freaked out by that! LOL. Also he says that if you just think about your body you go back to it and I found this to be very true.

Anyway I got his books and started to have more experiences and each time I was able to progress a little more, it was def baby steps for me and I found you really had to learn to keep your mental focus concentrated on your goal for it to happen. At first I just walked around in my apartment and tried to touch things and watched my hand go through objects! Crazy! AND I saw my cat's astral body once walking around too and I saw his silvery cord going back to his actual body lying on the chair in the corner.
And then I started to leave the apartment through the roof. I heard about flying and I really wanted to try that. At first I would get stuck in the layers of the attic and roof and see them (very weird) and then I was able to float above my house (apartment is top floor of a house) and then finally fly! And flying was AMAZING! I learned (from the books) to say 'I want to fly' and keep thinking that and it would happen, but as soon as I lost the focus I would sort of float to the ground and then when I hit the ground I would be back in my body.

Later on I was able to visit other places, where I went I really don't know, places I have never seen before. I think once it was another planet or maybe dimension, I felt I was flying through space. In some instances I felt I no longer had an astral body but was more like pure consciousness, no form. And once in that state I merged with this great white light and felt very powerful love...

Anyway I have heard this explained in different ways.. like it's just your consciousness (however you want to define that) moving to different places (So your FOCUS is outside of your body when it is normal inside) and so you don't really 'leave' your body in terms of your soul/spirit (so you stay alive still), others say you leave but are still connected (with the cord). So many interpretations. All I know is it very unlike dreaming or even lucid dreaming for me. In Astral Projection my senses are very strong like in waking life (even sharper vision than waking life for me but my dreams have very hazy vision), colors are intense, I can FEEL sensations as if I had a body BUT BETTER because the WEIGHT of the body is not there, coming back into it I feel how combersome the body really is! And I think 'ugh, this old thing again!' LOL.

I even started on my last trips to meet and speak with other travelers. I have had these experiences for different lengths of time, sometimes it seems short there and here an hour passed or the other way around, it's hard for me to explain that part. Also I have yet to be able to will the experience, it still happens to me on it's own, but if I am thinking about it a lot and reading about it, it starts to happen more. (but not necessarily the night I am reading, maybe a few nights later).. And it happens in between sleep and wakefulness, so while drifting off or waking up in the middle of hte night and trying to go back to sleep. so I guess this is called the 'theta' state of mind. Some descriptions of Remote Viewing sound similar to me, but I have been learning some remote viewing recently with a CD course and have had flashes of seeing things in other places (but not sure where) while in a kind of theta or alpha state but it did not feel like AP, not exactly, a little similar, but different still.

So I thought I would share this with everyone! I have written down each experience after they happen so I am keeping a log. :)

Hasn't happened in a few months though, I would like one again soon, so much fun! Esp, the flying! I got so when I felt the vibrations, first thing I would say is 'I want to fly' or 'I am flying' and forget that I also wanted to find guides and ask serious questions etc, nope, just want to fly! LOL. :)

Happy Travels!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Shapeshifter your post is one of the best on the subject of Astral Projection and Astral Travel. I believe Astral Projection is a lot easier than trying astral travel your first time learning the art and practice of Astral Projection and Astral Travel.

I remember as a kid sitting in the back seat of our family car as my father drove down the country roads near where we lived. I would Astral Projection my legs down through the floorboards of the car, maybe five or 6 feet down, next I would close my eyes and feel the drag of my partially extended Astral legs into the soil beneath the car. I could always tell when the car passed over a three or 4 foot tubes that ran underneath the old roads for water drainage from one ditch to another. There would be a momentary loss of drag in the soil as my Astral legs passed through the old tubes. Other times, I enjoyed projecting my Astral arms out the window and feeling the wood telephone and electric poles along the road, as my hand pass-through each old wood pole with a bit of a drag and then there was no drag and then I would feel the drag again as I passed through the next poll.

All of this will sound very crazy and just some kid with an overactive imagination, if you've never done it yourself before.