Out of Body Astral Travel “a practical guide”

Night Templar

Interesting post, Been doing "on again-0ff again" astral wandering about" before it became popular and no one talked about it very much. Now it's more just "relaxation therapy" as opposed to doing some of the stuff I tried when much younger but I appreciate the info. you provide. Well worth the time to red and follow up on. Thanks.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The following information probably will not be found in any books or online.
I will try to explain, the difference between: Astral Projection and Astral Travel

Astral Projection and Astral Travel are not the same, they are similar, but are totally different in many ways.

Astral Projection: Astral Projection is the art and practice of extending parts of your astral body out beyond your physical body. An example: Extending your astral arm and hand up into the sky and touching the clouds and feeling the clouds. Or extending your feet and legs through the floorboards of your car and then feeling soil and culverts below with your feet and legs. There is no pain or discomfort it’s a wonderful sensation similar to being on a boat with your feet in the water and you feel the drag of the water, against your feet and legs. It can be explained as an act of extending your aura and body part out from your physical body.

An exercise that I taught many of my students over the last 50 or 60 years is to place your two hands in front of your chest and a comfortable distance from your chest proximately 10 or 12 inches. Next, you put your hands about 12 inches apart with your palms facing each other. Next, you start moving your hands closer to about 2 inches and then back to about 12 inches, and keep doing this 10 or 15 times. You will start to feel your aura between pumping up energy between your hands. Once you start feeling the energy between your hands, you can take it to the next step, which is pointing your index finger at the Palm of the opposite hand and moving that index finger up and down and across your Palm which is about 6 inches away. Now close your eyes and feel the energy traveling across your Palm as it comes off your index finger. You can literally feel the energy that you pumped up and directed through your index finger as it is moved to across the Palm of your other hand. This is one of the exercises you need to accomplish before you can with any success do an actual astral projection of an arms or hands or fingers. Once you accomplish this, you’re ready to move on to extending your astral hand and arm in the form of an astral aura hand and arm and touch physical objects. Play with them, feel them, or any other things you wish to do dealing with touching physical objects.

Once you’ve accomplished the above information you’re ready to extend other body parts your feet and legs, arms and hands, or even your head up through the roof of the room you’re in, or any other things you can think of where you do project a body aura part.

Astral Travel: Astral Travel more common than most people think, where your astral energy body literally leaves the human physical body and goes places. The best example is when you’re dreaming at night and you go places and experience different things. If for some reason your body snaps back into your physical body because of a sudden loud noise or a possible pet jumping on the bed when you’re sleeping or if a another human being touches your body and makes your astral body jump back into your body, you will feel the jolt and the whole body will react almost like a muscle retraction. I know many people have experienced this jolt. And your dream ends abruptly and you’re back in your body and you’re wondering what happened and waking up at the same time.

Many times people have lucid dreaming, in which you know they are lucid dreaming, and in your lucid dream you’re able to control your dreams and actions. When you’re able to do this you are astral traveling and you can go anywhere in the universe you want to go you just think yourself there and you are there, and you’re experiencing the things that you want to experience because you’re in full control of your astral body while astral traveling through space and time.

Below are some interesting tools that may help you to achieve your goals of astral travel and astral projection. They are the things that I have recommended to my students as an aid. In some cases it’s very helpful to them and in other cases they find it not helpful at all. Good luck with the art and practice of astral projection and astral travel. I hope the enclosed information is helpful for those seeking information on how to accomplish astral projection and/or astral travel.

Music:

E-Book: The Art and Practice of Astral Projection: by Ophiel

http://api.ning.com/files/zsmJ74tpl-fxgEXxANqG4uq3pgY*JasxGQupy3wqlGB2Ut*MMKx8bpBurTD-yjXKxzxS-mP6AuDkCpIFcSSaVMyE2h0GV0eD/OphielAstralPro.pdf

TonyBravo

Greetings and good day to everyone.....

To answer as best I can as to the why would you want to astral, project, well for starters you will come to the realization that you are more than a meat suit sitting on a big rock, and you will get that ah ha, there is more to me than what is presented before me . There are those who believe that after we leave this earth that, that is it, I refuse to believe that, and anyone who does then so be it.

If you do not have an interest in the subject then I would highly suggest you leave it alone and go about your life the way it's always been. But if you are a seeker then it is for you, plain and simple.

walt willis

There are two reports that may explain how works.
Both Russia and China have shown it to be real and true with double blind test.
The other has no imperial study data, but I think it is also true.
The book called: Alien Interview talks about a army air force nurse that was used to telepathically communicate with a captured gray alien at the Roswell, NM site back in 1947.
There she states that the alien was able to remove her from her body and allow her to float around from room to room and then return her into her body once again.
Remote viewing is not the same, but many folks will mix the two as one.
Very interesting subject, Thanks!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There are two reports that may explain how works.
Both Russia and China have shown it to be real and true with double blind test.
The other has no imperial study data, but I think it is also true.
The book called: Alien Interview talks about a army air force nurse that was used to telepathically communicate with a captured gray alien at the Roswell, NM site back in 1947.
There she states that the alien was able to remove her from her body and allow her to float around from room to room and then return her into her body once again.
Remote viewing is not the same, but many folks will mix the two as one.
Very interesting subject, Thanks!

I think I've listened to that alien interview at least five times now. Most out of body experiences like the one described are very common near death experiences. I myself have experienced an out of body experience that I deliberately initiated through meditation. So there is more to this reality than what we are being told.

walt willis

Glad to see you understand...
I spoke to the guy that wrote the book and asked him if he believed the report given to him by the nurse.
he told me that he did indeed believe her.
That was important to ma as my mother was in the same outfit during the war and would never tell me anything about her work other then to say she flew from base to base as a Sargent in the south west.
The manor of speech the nurse used was the same way my mother's dialog was used.
I don't know for sure if the story was real, but if it was then we were given a wealth of information by one good person.

Mayhem

Zenith
A great read.:)

I noticed a poster remarked about the age of 7.

I remember before this age looking down at my body from above in the corner of my room, i never told one of my parents till years later as i assumed or did not know it was unusual.

After that age i was a notorious sleep walker for some years. I wondering if this was something to do with the progression of the soul?