Media Outta Time - Time Travel News

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is my new, short news summary that I will try to get out weekly whenever possible.
You can subscribe to the channel so you don't miss any. I haven't gone fancy with the video because this was meant to be something quick, but we'll see what the future brings. This is the first one.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's really good, informative video.
I would like to see some pictures in background showing what are you talking about :)

Due to time restraints, I have to keep it low key and easy but the picture thing may be possible. I can't make it a huge project, though. It was mainly supposed to be audio, but we'll see what I have time for. Great idea, BTW...... I may be able to pull it off when I record tomorrow.

It needs to be short because when I had a full blown show, I spent hours on it, and now I work, have kids, etc. so I can't really do that. Besides, there isn't THAT MUCH time travel news out there. LOL.

TimeFlipper

It's really good, informative video.
I would like to see some pictures in background showing what are you talking about :)

Due to time restraints, I have to keep it low key and easy but the picture thing may be possible. I can't make it a huge project, though. It was mainly supposed to be audio, but we'll see what I have time for. Great idea, BTW...... I may be able to pull it off when I record tomorrow.

It needs to be short because when I had a full blown show, I spent hours on it, and now I work, have kids, etc. so I can't really do that. Besides, there isn't THAT MUCH time travel news out there. LOL.
Im very happy if its just the audio Paula :love: :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Another point to consider ---- You Tube is VERY picky about Copyright violations. I would have to purchase photos or provide proof they are public domain. But, I'll do my best! :)

NASA allows us citizens to use their photos as long as we give credit. They know that we can't go up and take pics ourselves. hehe