Pacing and holding a crystal ball...

Carl Miller

i was but 19 when i first signed up for a course on Parapsychology sponsored by 'Silva Mind Control'. Since then i used to practise the exercises relating to dreams, lucid dreams and consciousness projection, and all the others concerning to develop the healing abilities, control of pain, ett, ett.
At the end of the course lasting one week we would be ready to play the role of a psychic trying to divine a case. So we would do that in pairs-'the controller' and 'the psychic'.
A name was given to the 'psychic', the address and age. Just that. The psychic was supposed to try to make contact to 'the address' and divine details about his or her life, including try to psychic a probable health problem that the 'target' would be undergoing.
i would be correct at least 80% in my first 'cases' as i went on taking part in refresher courses. In one of these refresher courses the instructor was a woman-Dr. Susie-a parapsychologist. She proposed a case to all of the participants.
We were to enter the alpha stage or even theta lying in mattresses or sitting in comfortable chairs. While the instructor led participants into the alpha stage i kept on pacing, pacing holding a little crystal ball in my hand.
While she conducted the exercise from time to time i stared at her and she stared at me. i was trying to keep contact to Dr. Susie's mind in order to divine what was on her mind for the occasion.
Participants having supposedly reached the alpha stage the instructor gave us the name of the person- a male by his sixties and then she told us his address. Now it was up to us to do our job. The exercise over we went to a coffee break.
With eyes wide opened holding my crystal ball i 'saw' a man lying in bed very sick, i 'saw' Dr. Susie sitting next to him. 'Yes'. The man, the target, was the instructor's father and had suffered Brain vascular accident.
The right side of his brain had been damaged seriously and this affected the movements on the left side of his body. I came up to the instructor and politely asked to be listened to.
She said 'yes'- i spat up for her ears only-
'The man is your dad, he is very ill, suffered a Brain Vascular Accident, the right side of his brain was seriouly damage affecting the left side of his body, he is motionless by now' and i dared to add- 'i am sorry.' She confirmed everything and she added.
'i felt you going into my mind, i felt your energy, i mentally asked you if you had got the picture of my dad in bed and me by his side, i did that to all assembly'. I replied to her.
'But doctor, i did it wide awake and pacing'. She said-'you must be practising it a lot, you can only be an innate psychic.

Mentioning Silva Mind Control created by José Silva in Laredo Texas i wish to add that in SMC method neophytes work in couples =a controller and a percipient. When in alpha or theta the controller is to pass to the psychic the address, the age, the gender of the aim.

The Exercise- quoted from the book The Silva Mind Control by José Silva.

“One member of each pair is called the "psychorien-tologist," and the other the "psychic operator." ("Psy-chorientologist" is derived from "psychorientology," a word I coined to describe everything we do in Mind Control; it simply means orienting the mind.)

The psychorientologist writes on a card the name of a person he knows, his age, his general whereabouts, and a description of some major physical affliction. The psychic operator, sometimes with the help of his psychorientologist, goes to his level, probably for the first and last time with shaky confidence in what he is about to do.

When he signals that he is ready—at his level, in his laboratory, in the presence of his counselors—the psychorientologist tells him the name, age, sex, and location of the person whose name is on the card. The psychic operator's job is to find out what is wrong with this person he has never met and never heard of until

this moment. He examines this person's body, inside and out, in the orderly way his imagination has been trained to do, consulting with his counselors when necessary, perhaps "speaking" to the person himself.

The psychic operator is urged by his psychorientolo-gjst to report findings as he goes along, to "keep talking, even if you feel you're guessing." Typically, a session would sound like this (the following is based on a real case):

Psychorientologist: "The name of the person I have listed here is John Summers. He is forty-eight years old, lives in Elkhart, Indiana. One, two, three—John Summers of Elkhart, Indiana, is now on your screen. Sense it, feel it, visualize it, imagine it, create it, know he is there, take it for granted he is there. Scan the body with your intelligence from where you know the head to be to where you know the feet are, up and down, up and down, once a second.

"While scanning the body in this manner, allow your imagination to select the three areas of greatest attraction. Maintain the rate of scanning at once a second and mention to me the areas of attraction as they come to you. You will feel as though you are making it up, so tell me everything that enters your mind."

Psychic operator: "He carries his right shoulder a little lower, a little forward. . . . Everything else seems

okay except maybe the left ankle Let's look inside

the chest .. . Everything's warm ... a little cooler on the right. . . cooler and darker. . . . His right lung is gone. . . . Now to that ankle. . . . Seems okay, just a little jagged white line there . . . hurts in damp weather . . . must have broken it sometime. ... I guess that's afl. . . . Wait, my female counselor is taming the guy around for me, pointing to a spot behind his ears . . . yes, terribly deep scars there . . . he had a mastoid operation, very deep. . .. Okay, that's all."

Psychorientologist: "Very good. He is missing bis right lung and there is a deep scar behind one ear. I have no information about the ankle. Now review the feelings you had when you told me about the right lung and the scar behind the ear. Review your feeling and use this as a point of reference next time you work a case."

After a moment's pause the psychic returns to Beta, smiling. "Wow! That's crazy!"

Yes, it is crazy. It violates everything we have experienced in this sane world. ...”

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

How ironic, Carl... I delved into your story and as I read about it, I also followed this psychorientologist's demand to 'sense it, feel it, visualize it' etc. Even tho I don't know the guy I imagined him as someone who is really old (more than the 48 yr old info lol) and scanned him up and down, up and down like what the psychorientologist said and I was immediately withdrawn to his chest. My imagination showed me a red color in his chest and it only made sense when I got to the sentence where it says he had "one lung missing." :eek: I started to guess where else were the 'red areas' are and I got the head area and lower body area. Looks like I almost got it right cuz he had a scar at his ear and something about his ankle ;)

Last edited:

Carl Miller

@Miscellaneous

SMC Laredo Texas is part of my story. Although i was correct in this "episode" it does not mean i master the ability. Some guys are really good.
90 per cent perspiration. 10% inspiration. I ve always been nutty stubborn. I do not offer false hopes. Mediocre psychic i am.