Paradox Not Found.

MysticLady

Hello and welcome!!

I am so sorry about the bushfires in your area that sound pretty nerve racking!
Asking the Lord above to protect all of you and keep you safe!

I love how you developed your name, that is really cool!! I hope you enjoy the time travel discussions. It's a first for me to see this discussed and I plan to learn more about it. Astral Projection and Quantum Jumping is what I am familiar with more than hearing about time travel. It's extremely interesting and thought provoking.

Enjoy your stay with us! :)

P.S. I just read the other welcomes and Ooops I just saw you joined in 2013!? Well, just pretend I time jumped to 2013 and brought you to current time. he hee lol :p

Last edited:

paradox404

Hello and welcome!!

I am so sorry about the bushfires in your area that sound pretty nerve racking!
Asking the Lord above to protect all of you and keep you safe!

I love how you developed your name, that is really cool!! I hope you enjoy the time travel discussions. It's a first for me to see this discussed and I plan to learn more about it. Astral Projection and Quantum Jumping is what I am familiar with more than hearing about time travel. It's extremely interesting and thought provoking.

Enjoy your stay with us! :)

P.S. I just read the other welcomes and Ooops I just saw you joined in 2013!? Well, just pretend I time jumped to 2013 and brought you to current time. he hee lol :p

Thanks for the welcome. :LOL:

Don't worry about accidentally posting on my old welcome thread. I've been guilty of that before on other forums back in the day. :D