Parallel Universe Experiences

TimeNot_0

Certain places get so thinned where the dimensions overlap temporarily because the quantum flux changes all the time. It is always in movement at the quantum level. ( Hey it almost sounds good doesn't it?) It's like Mother Nature and the Weather Woes.
Always in change.

Certain places get so thinned where the dimensions overlap temporarily because the quantum flux changes all the time. It is always in movement at the quantum level. ( Hey it almost sounds good doesn't it?) It's like Mother Nature and the Weather Woes.
Always in change.
That is true.. also if one is skilled enough in what people like to call abilities, magick, energy work, etc then you can probably hold the area in quantum level.

My way of traveling involves meditative techniques and focusing. It utilizes the power of the mind and its connection to God or what I would call God. It says in the Bible and most other religious texts that with God all things are possible. I believe in that soundly and use that when I decide to go over.

Anyone ever hear about 'phantom basements'?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice find. I assumed it was something like that, but I didn't know anything about it. I can imagine how weird it must be to visit a different basement the second time to go down there.

Traveler Malaki, did something similar to this ever happen to you?

Himalayan Hermit

Wow, either she slipped into an alternate reality and crossed over or she too was hallucinating (which I doubt). However, I see 2 reasons for it;
-either it was tied to the old woman, as it only happened to her OR when she was with Amy (who wrote the article)
-Or a vortex opened up by chance and remained open for both the old woman and Amy to experience it, but was closed when she went down with her husband, and all they saw was how the basement existed in their (ours) time-line.
Fascinating stuff. It's too bad that we live in a world where such experiences are scoffed away or are only found on paranormal sites with no significance attached to it.
Sometimes, Science is so shallow.

Nothing like that has ever happened to me that I can remember. I have had friends who knew people with strange basements, or knew others who somehow 'created' a basement through strange means; almost as if they created their own universe. People like that exist but rarely are known by anyone for that except close friends. I cannot do that... but if I can learn how then it will be pretty damn neat. I will explore more :)