Parallel Worlds

HDRKID

Andrew Basiago talks here about teleportation and parallel worlds, but what is the truth any way?

Krish

Could be nice Science Fiction...technically parallel world is possible, but the Universe always makes changes under the Mandelbrot system...and they have to obey the Laws of the Universe with the right matter and energy that started long ago...

Otherwise our Mars would have been a habitable place right now from dead of past....may be...more like, may be not...

Voyageur

Could be nice Science Fiction...technically parallel world is possible, but the Universe always makes changes under the Mandelbrot system...and they have to obey the Laws of the Universe with the right matter and energy that started long ago...

Otherwise our Mars would have been a habitable place right now from dead of past....may be...more like, may be not...
But if we do not break the system, just shift in to another universe? Or in another time? Even our universe goes in a certain equation, why could not other universes exist?

Krish

But if we do not break the system, just shift in to another universe? Or in another time? Even our universe goes in a certain equation, why could not other universes exist?

The basic truth is this. Someday in a few Trillion years, ALL of you become a high energy life form and go to start a new Universe with many Dimensions. I do not think you want to do parallel Universes out of this Universe that died. You come with one set of matter and energy unless you are so good that you supersede the big guys and make parallel Universes for the heck of it....It just does not work that way.....you can think...though...It is like making a Car and let it fly...kind of thing...MESSY is what it is...

Voyageur

The basic truth is this. Someday in a few Trillion years, ALL of you become a high energy life form and go to start a new Universe with many Dimensions. I do not think you want to do parallel Universes out of this Universe that died. You come with one set of matter and energy unless you are so good that you supersede the big guys and make parallel Universes for the heck of it....It just does not work that way.....you can think...though...It is like making a Car and let it fly...kind of thing...MESSY is what it is...
I would not try to change this too dramatically, but I often visit in another universes. So why could not we make a spacecraft that could take a group in to another state of existence, in another paraller universe?

Krish

Even our big guys have not made any space craft to travel next Universe....they are just five billion years old...give them another five...then may be. But remember our close by Universes are all young...so, it will take a heavy duty technology to reach the old ones....keep working on it. I have a hard time to do a space ship to go the the next Galaxy....no one is supporting now...even though I was kind of Scotty in past life...:)