Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This is a fascinating topic that I have been reading on for past 2 yrs. Thanks for the video Professor. Will download and listen.
This could be really an unknown phenomenon, a mass hoax or a prank or anything for that matter.

Have these BEKs ever been reported outside US?

Btw, here is the full show:

Photographer “Poppa” Richards saw something in the eyes of a teenage girl in July 2008 when he attempted to photograph McKinneytown Cemetery in Cecil County, Maryland, and he didn’t see himself – he saw something alien.

“My favorite time is dusk and being familiar with this particular cemetery because of its isolation. I arrived approximately 40 minutes before dusk to set up my shots,” he said. As he arranged the equipment he realized he was not alone. “She approached from my right, I saw her out of the corner of my eye but I pretended not to notice,” Richards said. “She approached showing no fear.”

A girl, who appeared to be about 15 years old, stopped about 10 feet from Richards and sat on a headstone.

“Her eyes were black as coal,” Richards said. “When I tried to take her picture, my previously new batteries were dead. After trying three more sets of batteries, and finding them dead as well, I shrugged and told her my batteries were dead. She left as silently as she had come.”

His batteries useless, Richards packed to head home without one photograph.

“I left, but I left my card on the headstone. I don’t know why,” he said. “I have been back several times but have never run into her again.”

But are these black-eyed entities a danger to humanity?

“Some of us are extremely dangerous, others are not,” Drakos said. “Most are quite powerful relative to ‘normal’ people, and some are very famous and advancing in the worlds of politics and entertainment. I would suggest that anyone who meets anyone threatening should call for help, run, or fight like hell.”

However, Drakos stops short of labeling his “race” evil.

“I watch the news every day and see instances of blue-eyed and brown-eyed devils running around raising hell. Meanwhile, my people must languish in corners with the cloud of your menacing fear lingering over our heads,” he said. “You have spent millennia blaming us for all of the evil in the world while you turn a blind eye towards yourselves. Do you know what it is that you’d see, what it is that you’d fear, when you look into my eyes? You’d see yourself.”

Drakos said his “people” await the return of the Dragon, a term used numerous times in the Christian Bible referring to Satan.

“The Dragon is he who, for us, is said to come in the last days to plant the seeds of a righteous nation,” Drakos said. “We believe him to be the personage of the serpent in the garden, who beguiled Eve by giving her wisdom. He is here; we’ve seen him. I believe the world will see him soon. He is gentle, but he is all-wise. The Day of Purging Is Near.”

Which is all too similar to the book of Revelation. Revelation 12:9, “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

Samstwitch

These black-eyed children remind me of the movie, "Village of the Damned" (1995 with an all-star cast). You can watch it in parts on Youtube. Here's a Trailer. (There's also a 1960 BW version.)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If I was to guess what the phenomena is regarding the black eyed children, here is my theory.

They are inter-dimensional travelers, they are shape shifters and can replicate teenage boys and girls, probably highbred's between short Gray's and Reptilian's, it is obvious they have been watching children of this planet for a long time. They have tried to mimic the clothing children would've worn 80 to 150 years ago. Homemade clothing and not the mass-produced clothing we all wear today. I believe they are curious about adults in this time period.

Himalayan Hermit

I've listened to almost 80% of the C2C interview and does sound interesting. Looks like the book is out of stock on Amazon. I also found the electronic anomalies a bit weird that were mentioned happening to the readers.

HDRKID

Hi sam:

A little Knowledge can be a dangerous thing because there is no wisdom, and creepy children can cause panic. Still, fear of the unknown is the greatest fear there is. Wonder if the children see us as primitive cave men.

From having seen BEKs I can tell you that I do not feel fear, but a certain sadness in the air. A good thing to remember is that God did not create demons, but angels and some from the path of good did turn away. Wish they could go back to being good, but I believe they are too far gone. That should be a painful lesson to all of us.

Noah's Ark was built by volunteers; the Titanic was built by professionals. - Dave Gynn

Samstwitch

Hi sam:

A little Knowledge can be a dangerous thing because there is no wisdom, and creepy children can cause panic. Still, fear of the unknown is the greatest fear there is...

The stories posted here about the black-eyed children indicate people were fearful
and the children may have been dangerous = Reminds me of Village of the Damned.

I think its more of a psychic projection type thing. I have known several people (mostly females) who practiced psychic abilities quite regularly and have used them for both good and harm. I have noticed that when they get angry or enraged that their eyes will suddenly go pitch black, the image is not a 'real' image but a psychically projected one. The eyes will look very black to those around them.

I have also knew a couple that was together briefly, he freaked out his girlfriend during sex as his eyes would turn black. (the guy was psychic as well and used his abilities for personal gain in small parts like getting jobs and the like. I still know him to this day, his ex had abilities as well since I went on ghost hunts with her. My area has a LOT of paranormal researchers and psychics including a large Pagan/Wiccan community.)

I do wonder how many of them are "hybrids" They are not true hybrids in the sense of having alien/human DNA but rather as it was explained to me in another thread that as aliens control their spirits, when they leave a shell they can go into another one. It makes sense though that they can possess a human shell as well. Most likely at birth.

TonyBravo

Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

All i can say is Wow, i came here to just look around,and the first thing i find is this . Talk about a nice bed time story to tell the Kiddies before going to Bed Ha Ha . The talk show hosts who are speaking are claiming that it is some kind of Rare abnormal disease though,so i don't know if anyone show play into what other people claimed that they have seen . There will and has always been things in this world that we live in that we cannot explain,imagine what we will know tomorrow . I truly think we should For get about whats out there in space for now @ least,but think about what in the hell is happening right here were we live now .

Minita

I just read and hear about such things in this world but haven't encountered anything paranormal or weird which makes life pretty boring. I wish to encounter something weird in life like time slip, weird people, etc. Wish for me.