Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

HDRKID

I let a BEK girl in. Nothing bad did happen to me. Well, so much for the rumors. That was years ago. Always they want to use your Telephone not cell phone and say - please let me in. Back then, I did not know anything about what the BEK were even. Certainly, there was not all this fear surrounding odd looking children like now. Paranormal seems normal to me.

People wonder what the Black Eyed Kids or BEK are. To tell you the truth I am not sure. Maybe they are alien hybrids that are part gray. Frankly, that would not surprise me. Reports also point to the possibility of them being demons or vampires.

Certainly they do avoid bright light and wait until it is dark to show up. Usually, it is in a rural area. Yeah, on a pitch back dark night with no moon. Big black eyes are as always a dead give away. The picture below is similar to what I saw except that she was ghastly pale and a lot more creepy. They remind me of those scary "dead dolls" that goths like to use. :)

Black-Eye-Kid.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd never let a BEK in, ever.

And my GF freaks out as soon as I talk about these.

HDRKID

Hi opmmur:
What do you think they are?

Hi num:
Why would you not let one in.

TAKEN FROM Encounters With Black-Eyed Kids | Mysterious Universe
Finch’s second encounter wasn’t from across a parking lot of people – it was a little more personal.

“I had the displeasure of conversing with one as she tried to convince me it was fine for her to be invited into my home,” Finch said. “It was 30 degrees, snow on the ground, and she was wearing a tiny mini skirt and a spaghetti-strapped top just standing there.”

As he stood inside his doorway, listening to this scantily clad girl beg him to let her into his home, he thought she might be under the influence of drugs, but quickly saw something else. “There was no reaction to the cold, no visible breath, no inhaling,” he said. “She could care less about the temperature, or breathing.”

Finch said he doesn’t believe Black-Eyed People are anything short of monsters. “They want you to be at ease. They want you to feel safe, to feel like they are harmless. You want you to give them a ride or let them in,” he said. “They are predators.”

I do not think that they are predators, and they seems quite harmless to me.

My dad told me that he saw one years ago.

She was a little girl in the dead of winter wearing a short dress and she was shivering in the snow. She wanted to use the bath room. He let her in. Also, he gave her food to eat and an old coat to wear. He told me that her accent was like a person from Kentucky what ever that means.

BlastTyrant

But see the difference between your dad's encounter and the one reported is your dad said she was shivering and looked cold, where the other encounter states There was no reaction to the cold, no visible breath, no inhaling,” he said. “She could care less about the temperature, or breathing.”

Normally if i seen a half naked girl at my door step i wouldnt have a 2nd though about letting her in, but i think i would actually just tell her to scram.