Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

BlastTyrant

it is a recent urban legend hasnt been mainstream for long, my little brother and his friends always talk about it, i looked it up and it was a meh, there are several youtube videos on it

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi HDRKid

Okay you’ve asked for my opinion, you may not agree with it, but here it is:

I’ve seen a lot of children with very black eyes in the Asian community in the LA area. These children have black black eyes in which you cannot see the pupils of their eyes; they have white eyes with black black pupils and Iris. This is not what I believe you’re asking.

1. IF I was approached by children or young teenagers I would ask the following questions: What do you want? Why are you here? Where’s your parents? Do your parents know where you are at? Do you want me to call the police and see if they can help you find your parents or give you a ride home? Where do you live I’ve never seen you around here before?

2. During the questioning I would be checking the following: Trying to see their auras and energy fields around their body, mainly the head and face. Next I would try to talk to them telepathically to see if I would get any response. I would also try to learn if they were in a telepathic communication between each other or others not present. And I would be checking for any response to my psychic probing of them.

3. I would also be checking to find out if they are shape changers: in other words what you see with your eyes is not what is really there. Could be a reptilian projecting a small child or teenager. Or it could be a gray projecting a small child or teenager.

Yes I know: not everyone has the abilities to do the checking as I probably would try to do.

HDRKID

Hi Opmmur:
Thank you for writing back to me. I would like to do a genomic sequence on our BEK friends and wonder if anyone has a sample of their genes. For example, one hair follicle would be enough for us to extract genes.

Right now I am downloading Neanderthal gene sequence.
Max Planck Institute Leipzig | Home

Scientists believe Neanderthals died out due to big eyes. It is a start to learn what we are dealing with now. Perhaps their night vision was superior. At night is usually when BEK show up. Also, report of them appearing in remote regions.
Neanderthals' large eyes led to their downfall, says study - Science - News - The Independent

Hi HDRKid

Okay you’ve asked for my opinion, you may not agree with it, but here it is:

I’ve seen a lot of children with very black eyes in the Asian community in the LA area. These children have black black eyes in which you cannot see the pupils of their eyes; they have white eyes with black black pupils and Iris. This is not what I believe you’re asking.

1. IF I was approached by children or young teenagers I would ask the following questions: What do you want? Why are you here? Where’s your parents? Do your parents know where you are at? Do you want me to call the police and see if they can help you find your parents or give you a ride home? Where do you live I’ve never seen you around here before?

2. During the questioning I would be checking the following: Trying to see their auras and energy fields around their body, mainly the head and face. Next I would try to talk to them telepathically to see if I would get any response. I would also try to learn if they were in a telepathic communication between each other or others not present. And I would be checking for any response to my psychic probing of them.

3. I would also be checking to find out if they are shape changers: in other words what you see with your eyes is not what is really there. Could be a reptilian projecting a small child or teenager. Or it could be a gray projecting a small child or teenager.

Yes I know: not everyone has the abilities to do the checking as I probably would try to do.

Its not always the Greys and Repts that have the shape changing abilities (they are done through a holographic device). A lot of humans have the ability to psychically project different images of themselves to others.

Jeremiah

In the hypothetical that they truly are something non human , I don't think you'd enjoy the experience of running into one.

Minita

Next time if anyone of you find BEK, lock them up until you contact a researcher and get them experimented. Lol

Minita

it is a recent urban legend hasnt been mainstream for long, my little brother and his friends always talk about it, i looked it up and it was a meh, there are several youtube videos on it
I would like to know more about this topic, it would be good if you start a thread on it. It's still not convincing me about it's authenticity

HDRKID

I have never come across one. Where can i find them?
Basically in rural areas.

OK this might be a BEK, but I am not sure.

My sister told me that years ago a girl came by the house selling pies. She had on a black dress that looked 1800's and also old shoes that looked vintage and then some. My sister bought two pies. They were blue berry and she told me the girl was creepy. That her skin was pale to the point of anemia. Also, this is important, that she was wearing sun glasses although it was foggy and rainy.

She thought that the girl was Amish, but was not sure. Mostly, she wondered why she was wearing sunglasses when it was raining. There are a lot of Amish near us. Mostly they do not drive cars. I have seen some black cars. Those are suppose to be Mennonites, I believe they are less strict in what they can wear. Still, they dress in black or very dark gray.

My dad took me to the house of one. He had an old Model T Ford in a barn - black of course.

This reminds me of the men in black that dress in black and drive old black cars.

I do know that they ask for rides as most do not have cars. Also, they ask to use the telephone as they do not have cell phones. Not everyday, but maybe once a month. People around here hate em.

av.jpg