Chronovisor [Paranormalis.com] I just had to be first in one of my favorite topic areas

advntrjnky

1702585255873.png

number 1 :o) - Paranormalis Forums

Paranormalis Forums

Go Back Paranormalis Forums > Paranormalis Discussion > Conspiracies
number 1 :eek:) number 1 :eek:)
User Name
User Name
Save?
Password
Register FAQ Members List Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracies The truth is out there... So talk about it in here.

Tags: conspiracies, terrorism

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default number 1 :eek:)
I just had to be first in one of my favorite topic areas.

mainstream news reports have been reporting for some time now that they think the Tailban is going to increase their activities this spring. I have read in other forums of the guys that will be on the ground are prepping for some serious work. I haven't been able to get a feel for if it is something we are staring, or if it is really a Taliban resurgance. the preparations I have read about can either be taken as "extended range defensive" or "extended range slaughter". spring is coming fast, i'll see if i can come accross anything more definative.

advntrjnky
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Send a message via MSN to shane Send a message via Yahoo to shane
Default Re: number 1 :eek:)
I would chalk the reports up to an extended ploy for ratings. Something terrible is always just on the horizon according to the commercial news media. People seem to forget the Taliban haven't really done anything to us. There was the incident with the WTC and the Pentagon almost ten years ago, but I think maybe it's time to stop being paranoid about that. Planes sometimes crash into things. It's sad, but it happens.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear
Last edited by shane : 3 Weeks Ago at 05:00 AM. Reason: accidentally posted halfway through
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default Re: number 1 :eek:)
Well, technically, our country is at war. It's the war on terror, which is a rather vague enemy I think. War is a good reason to be paranoid. The news sources in the US filter out all the truly horrific things that happen over there so our government can keep up good PR creating apathetic delusions of "everything's ok, just forget about it". I've seen what other country's report on our war, and it not so hard to see why people would have a reason to hate America. No doubt our media/government plays on the fear of terrorist attacks to keep up public support for the war, keeping the general public at a safely sugar coated distance from what's really happening over there.

"Planes sometimes crash into things. It's sad, but it happens."

shane, made me laugh when I shouldn't.

Funny though reminds me of Rumsfeld's asinine statement when asked about looting in Iraq, "hey, stuff happens."

« - | Saddam Hussein's Death »

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode