Paranormalis on Social Networks

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey guys!

I'm posting this announcement to remind you that Paranormalis is present on several social networks. If you are active on any of the social networks Paranormalis is on, you can follow / like / become friend with us, and share your enthusiasm for Paranormalis with your friends / followers / fans.

You can find Paranormalis on different social networks using the links below:
https://www.facebook.com /paranormaliscommunity
Paranormalis (Paranormalis) on Twitter
Paranormalis's Likes | StumbleUpon.com

Make sure you are following us on there so that we can always reach your easily. Every new threads are posted to Facebook and Twitter automatically, which can be a great way to get updates of what the new content being posted on the forum is about when you are mobile.

Follow Paranormalis and spread the word, let your friends know about us! :)

See you on the forum!

--Numenorean7

Last edited:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok boss got it,, check the like box on all my shit ... done even plugged the site with a cute little note too :D

now the rest of yall get with the program :p

BlastTyrant

Done and Done, awesome glad to be a part of it......NOW no stalking me people ;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm getting results when looking for @paranormalis on Twitter. Most results are from here, some are from other people re-tweeting tweets from here.

What's wrong?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We got quite a few new followers on Twitter recently, make sure you follow us and suggest us to your Twitter friends!
Paranormalis (Paranormalis) on Twitter

The same goes for Facebook:
Paranormalis | Facebook

Oh, and we now have our own subreddit on Reddit:
newest submissions : paranormalis

If you are on any of those social media sites, I invite you to recommend us to your friends in order to let them discover our community.

All threads are automatically announced on both Facebook and Twitter every 30 minutes. Hot threads get posted on Reddit as well. You are welcome to follow us from these places to stay up to date with what's going on here.

Kurt

You should make the Facebook URL shorter by claiming Facebook/SiteName, I think you have enough fans to do it. I remember doing that back when I was a page admin for a local group. Makes it easier for people to reach you via FB.