Paranormalis: Time Travelers that post here!

JimmyD

Something else that I think is worth mentioning, is the means of encryption also utilize context as a sort of key code or safe guard. Unless you already know, it makes no sense. You cannot hack it like you can other methods. So the things you are figuring out, you are doing so with a handicap and still able to detect something is there.

This is a possibility, I would agree, but still doesn't mean I can't figure it out.

Without key necessary information, you are only going to get so far with it. ...which isn't very far. What I am trying to say to you is that when most people are lost, don't realize they are looking at something, you do. You don't know exactly what, and you won't figure it out, but you suspect it means something.

Do you remember that quirky thing my 6th grade Social Studies teacher used to do? Do you remember how our class would respond to her when she did it?

Of course not. You have no idea because you cannot, because you don't even know who she is and weren't there to witness any of it. So if I were to make a cryptic reference to it, the only people who would understand are those who were there. This would also tell anyone who understood it that the person writing it was also one of a list of people who were there.

Context and logic would be used as a means of encryption. Anyone not there would first have to recognize it as having meaning (not likely), and then would have to find out what it's about, which would mean going back in time to spy on people, then back to the future to insert a cryptic reference into something, pretending to be part of the class. That is not easy to duplicate or fool someone. One slip and a fraud would be detected.

For anyone not privy to seeing it all, it is meaningless. They have no idea what is transpiring.

There are examples of Titor doing that, trying to fake it, pretending to be a part of something he/she wasn't. But until now you probably never considered any of these things.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
With all due respect to Einstein's question which is a valid observation. I asked myself the same questions after reading Einstein's post.

Question: Professor Opmmur you know how to make a Jacob's ladder? Yes I do.

Question: Professor Opmmur do you remember how to you made the Jacob's ladder? No I do not remember I was 13 or 14 years old at the time and I do not remember the transformer voltage that I used, it was an old used neon transformer.

Question: Professor Opmmur do you remember the size a wire you used or the type? No I do not remember.

Madman Markham probably was having the same issues I did trying to remember something decades old as to how everything went together. He probably would answer similar to my answers. As to exactly how he built it, would probably be the same I do not remember exactly how it was done. Now add one other factor: being very beat up by members here if he was real or not the same person in the Art Bell Show. He would probably tell himself "I don't need this crap". His actions were to ask Num7 to completely cancel his membership here and delete all his posts and never come back, "out of pure frustration".

The information above is a possible scenario that may have happened, we will never know for sure.

Harte

michael_madman_marcum.JPG

Mike Markham

Pic was photoshopped.

nc50562637.jpg

Fake time travelers use fake evidence.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Mike Markham

Pic was photoshopped.

nc50562637.jpg

Harte

Remember, the photo the guy from Hawaii gave me showed really dark legs. He was not a white man. I don't think red heads are capable of getting dark tans like that. I am not convinced that the man that came on here was the real deal.

Harte

Mike Markham

Pic was photoshopped.

nc50562637.jpg

Harte

Remember, the photo the guy from Hawaii gave me showed really dark legs. He was not a white man. I don't think red heads are capable of getting dark tans like that. I am not convinced that the man that came on here was the real deal.
Yeah, well, you know...

He got scorched going through the portal, poor guy.

Harte

Harte your comment was not very nice!!

Madman I believe never was a real time traveler of physical time travel and if my memory serves me right he never claimed to be a time traveler. Like Opmmur said that he may had limited success, I have never heard or read about anyone using a Jacob's ladder for time travel. And I personally think it's not the answer to real time travel.

Mayhem

Zenith
Jacob's ladder,. A ladder that Jacob saw in a dream. After he had obtained his brother Esau's birthright and received his father's blessing, he had a vision of the angels of God ascending and descending a ladder that extended from Earth to heaven.

Jacobs-Dream.jpg

Jacob's Dream by William Blake (c. 1805, British Museum, London)