Paranormalis: Time Travelers that post here!

JimmyD

Pretty sure everyone on this site is, bud.

They might not if they knew what was really going on.

And what's really going on?

I'm not telling you. ..partly because I still have a lot to figure out, and also because I don't trust these sites or regulars.

What I will tell you is that it ain't what people think it is. As I previously mentioned on another thread, it is more akin to Pandora's Box.

rd42

They might not if they knew what was really going on.

I'm not telling you. ..partly because I still have a lot to figure out, and also because I don't trust these sites or regulars.

What I will tell you is that it ain't what people think it is. As I previously mentioned on another thread, it is more akin to Pandora's Box.

Lol well isn't that super convenient for you - sounds super legit.

JimmyD

I am not interested in being accepted as legitimate. I can prove a lot of things any time I like. I choose not to for the aforementioned reasons, among others.

What I am trying to say is that there is a very dark underlying truth to it all, a very serious and volatile truth. Everyone inclined to believe in TT is naturally curious and excited about things that aren't really all that great, and they are apparently going on the word of a bunch of liars and manipulators.

I read comments like yours and think "not really, not if they knew the difference".

rd42

I am not interested in being accepted as legitimate. I can prove a lot of things any time I like. I choose not to for the aforementioned reasons, among others.

What I am trying to say is that there is a very dark underlying truth to it all, a very serious and volatile truth. Everyone inclined to believe in TT is naturally curious and excited about things that aren't really all that great, and they are apparently going on the word of a bunch of liars and manipulators.

I read comments like yours and think "not really, not if they knew the difference".

What's the point of sharing anything then, if you're not gonna go into detail? And most people here are mostly skeptical of anyone claiming to be a time traveler or knowing how to do so, so you're a little off the mark with that.

JimmyD

What's the point of sharing anything then, if you're not gonna go into detail?

I had to ask myself the same question. I suppose I am a little frustrated, venting as a result of all the BS.

And most people here are mostly skeptical of anyone claiming to be a time traveler or knowing how to do so, so you're a little off the mark with that.

I am not claiming either. And if you care to re-read my statements, I addressed those who believe in it that are under a false impression.

rd42

What's the point of sharing anything then, if you're not gonna go into detail?

I had to ask myself the same question. I suppose I am a little frustrated, venting as a result of all the BS.

And most people here are mostly skeptical of anyone claiming to be a time traveler or knowing how to do so, so you're a little off the mark with that.

I am not claiming either. And if you care to re-read my statements, I addressed those who believe in it that are under a false impression.

Hmm okie doke.

Mayhem

Zenith
There's no manual to it, and if Someone starting giving out instructions lol.

Surely its not as easy as going to a forum and saying "thats it ive got it now".
Especially when some have spent their whole life looking at it.

Last edited by a moderator: