paranormalis website problem

timecore

Your websight is sticking.And your advertisments have a popup
that they do not need.And when i click on alerts your websight
sticks when i try to navigate it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Okay, I'm not sure I understand everything you said, likely because of your autocorrect.

First, the popups, can you send me a screenshot? It'll help me isolate the problem and possibly report it to our ads provider.

Second, the alerts. What does it do when you click? Do you get an error message or something?

Let me know.

Thanks.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
And download and run SuperAntiSpyware. Good program. I am not staff, but wanted to make the suggestion. :)

timecore

The problem cleared up with the alerts and the popups.I don't know what was causing that.It might be because windows 10 had not been updated.I updated it yesterday.

Snow

And download and run SuperAntiSpyware. Good program. I am not staff, but wanted to make the suggestion. :)
I like that one too because it is so fast and it thorough. Every once in awhile it will leave something for Malwarebytes (which can run in the background so who cares if it is slow) but very, very seldom! I pick up lots of junk streaming Tv shows and movies so I'm always doing cleanup. I use the free versions of everything.

As for Paranormalis - I get no problems in the use and navigation of it. I love this place though, so I would wade through the digital equivalent of alligators if I had to, just like my favorite movie site.

@timecore, glad your issues are gone!

Krish

This one keeps coming to the right side for every post opening...it should be sent horizontally up or down so as to read the post...thank you.
H6STTPJA4NFE5HXXC5N44N.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Krish, thank you for the feedback. I'll switch those slider ads to horizontal and see how it feels.

Keep us updated. :)