Paste Problem

timecore

What is wong with the pasting on paranormalis?When i paste something it paste's it from bottom to top.Instead of from top to bottom.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nothing that I know of.

What are you trying to paste?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It should work just fine, notepad is text-only. It's one of the safest, straight forward place to copy-paste from.

What's your Internet browser? Are you using Internet Explorer?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'll assume you're using Internet Explorer / Edge.

Can you take a screenshot of what happens when you paste?

Maybe, paste from your notepad to another application like Word or Outlook and see if the same happens.

Or you could install Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome on your computer and use it as your default browser. Paranormalis works better on those 2 browser, than on Microsoft's browsers. That might be another way to address the issue.

Hope this helps.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That is the glitch that broke the camels back for me. I found out basic file transfer operations don't work in windows 10. Microsoft isn't addressing the issue. They seem to think it is user error. So I went back to windows 7. No more issue.

timecore

I'll assume you're using Internet Explorer / Edge.

Can you take a screenshot of what happens when you paste?

Maybe, paste from your notepad to another application like Word or Outlook and see if the same happens.

Or you could install Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome on your computer and use it as your default browser. Paranormalis works better on those 2 browser, than on Microsoft's browsers. That might be another way to address the issue.

Hope this helps.
I have google browser on my computer.I will try that one and see what happens.

TimeFlipper

That is the glitch that broke the camels back for me. I found out basic file transfer operations don't work in windows 10. Microsoft isn't addressing the issue. They seem to think it is user error. So I went back to windows 7. No more issue.
This computer has Win7 on it, mucH better than Win10 :)