Pathetic remake of "Beauty and the Beast" TV Series, original with Linda Hamilton & Ron Perlman

Samstwitch

Pathetic re-make of "Beauty and the Beast" TV Series, original with Linda Hamilton & Ron Perlman

Judging from movie remakes that are made today, and from the Previews, I believe there will never be another version of of "Beauty and the Beast" that could compare with the original TV Series that starred Linda Hamilton and Ron Perlman. BATB was an incredible TV Series that still holds up today and still has a large fan base.

Ron Perlman was never so romantic and sexy in any role as he was as Vincent, the Beast. Linda Hamilton was never so beautiful as his beloved, Catherine. (WATCH the full BATB TV Series STREAMING NOW ON NETFLIX!)

FIRST FULL EPISODE of ORIGINAL TV BATB SERIES (above)

The TV Series ended SINFULLY, with an ending that was horrible, disgusting, heartbreaking, and truly infuriated fans. (Linda Hamilton was leaving the TV Series to move on to do the Terminator series.) The last BATB episode ruined the whole entire story and made fans HATE the writers/directors/producers of BATB Series.

FAN SITES: My favorite BATB fansite: www.classicalliance.net
It has incredible fanfiction (both PG and R rated), great galleries of photomanipulations, and the most updated information on the actors, series, and fan conventions.

STILL SCENES FROM ORIGINAL BATB - VINCENT RECITING POETRY TO CATHERINE (above)

For three decades fans tried to get a decent movie or sequel made to the original Series, but it just didn't happen. Now a remake has been done, but it cannot compare.

THE REMAKE:

IMO, the so-called Beast in the remake is more of a version of Dr. David Banner in The Incredible Hulk who turns into a 'beast' when he gets mad. I mean, come on...the beast is a Hulk-of-a-joke!

Well anyway, it's typical in today's world. IMO, movies today are mostly crap. There's almost nothing that interests me at the theater.

CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR PREVIEW OF THE REMAKE

‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘Elementary’: New spins on old classics

TnWatchdog

I have to confess that I am a Linda Hamilton fan...I liked the look in her eyes in the Terminator movie bar scene...Oh well...some things you never forget.