Patrick Ewing

Tron1

You just had a lucid dream that's all. I used to think those dream's meant anything but I'm still not sure I'm waiting on something to happen from a dream I had. One of them has happened already.

See he's ok Memphis, Tennesse?

That's interesting. It just happened

3 day's ago he is also being interviewed by the sacramento kings.

Last edited by a moderator:

NatusLiber

I don't watch basketball. I don't follow it at all. I don't even have cable, or watch TV. So if he does end up in Memphis, what then? And while there's plenty of speculation here, that doesn't take away from anything I have seen before. This thread: I Can See the Future in Dreams

It happens a lot. I don't try to capitalize on it for money or gain, because I wouldn't know how to at this point, and because I don't think that's what it's for. What's frustrating is that I realize perfectly what's been going on, and when I finally bring it up outside my family - on a paranormal forum, of all places - I'm met with more skepticism than consideration. I'm not sure who you're waiting for, but they probably aren't going to be some human Magic 8-Ball you can just shake at your leisure. And then there's this:

Joerger Reportedly Agrees to Become Kings Head Coach

I'll wait for the rest.