Pentacle and spell casting

Dragonchaser

I had a busy weekend :) ;)

If I cast the spell on full moon day, will work to change my past?

Possibly ; I usually use any 3 days or all 3 days surrounding full moon or dark / new moon

Does this certain knowledge that you're not allowed to share involve time travel? Or is it advancer techniques in doning magick?

Yes and yes and yes .

If you are going to use the spell , I suggest to change the precise wording of "Open the gates" to something like : I ask of thee , grant me acces through the gate of Time
You may ask but you may not command YET ; you are not yet qualified as a Gate-keeper - when that happen you may command if you so please .

tflofasho

Dude; forgive me for sounding like I'm whining which I am, but how come you were cool with sharing her cool information like that and not me?

Did I have negative intentions when I spoke with you? Any chance you can ask those elders that I can learn those things too? I honestly didn't realize how hasty and inexperienced I truly am compared to practitioners who have worked for years.

Angelhoney

I had a busy weekend :) ;)

If I cast the spell on full moon day, will work to change my past?

Possibly ; I usually use any 3 days or all 3 days surrounding full moon or dark / new moon

Does this certain knowledge that you're not allowed to share involve time travel? Or is it advancer techniques in doning magick?

Yes and yes and yes .

If you are going to use the spell , I suggest to change the precise wording of "Open the gates" to something like : I ask of thee , grant me acces through the gate of Time
You may ask but you may not command YET ; you are not yet qualified as a Gate-keeper - when that happen you may command if you so please .
thank you so much for sharing so much usefull information. It didn't know that one can ask but not demand. I will try the spell tonight probably. I will follow your advice, hope it works.
Btw, is ok if a draw the pentagram on a paper?