People on this site putting other people down

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I appreciate everyone's concerns I'm a grown up I have lost my son and I grieve everyday and cry and I will till the day I die he was my child. As it stands right now I do not have my son and if just if there is a chance it could work I'm willing to except Pegii and mariyas help they may or may not be able to help me but at least there trying which I so appreciate and if they can't my circumstances are no different are they. I've talked to people I've talked to parents that lost there child doesn't help. So if they may be able to that would be the greatest thing and if not like I said I've already lost my child no one can make things any worse. I'm not stupid I know you can't just flip a switch and my son is back but I also believe and had believed when my son was here that so many things are possible we have no idea. So I'm willing and greatful to Pegii and Mariya for TRYING to help me and if it works hooray I will be elated and if not I still appreciate that they at least tried to help me.

Do what you need to do to feel better, but please talk to someone --- counselor/therapist to cope with your feelings as well.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I appreciate everyone's concerns I'm a grown up I have lost my son and I grieve everyday and cry and I will till the day I die he was my child. As it stands right now I do not have my son and if just if there is a chance it could work I'm willing to except Pegii and mariyas help they may or may not be able to help me but at least there trying which I so appreciate and if they can't my circumstances are no different are they. I've talked to people I've talked to parents that lost there child doesn't help. So if they may be able to that would be the greatest thing and if not like I said I've already lost my child no one can make things any worse. I'm not stupid I know you can't just flip a switch and my son is back but I also believe and had believed when my son was here that so many things are possible we have no idea. So I'm willing and greatful to Pegii and Mariya for TRYING to help me and if it works hooray I will be elated and if not I still appreciate that they at least tried to help me.

Thank you for this insight. I am deeply sorry for your loss. I can not imagine what it would be like to lose any of my children.
I am sure that any comments that have been made around you and your situation have been done so with the very best of intentions.

Heart broken mom

I do understand what everyone is saying and I do appreciate there caring concerns but this is something I have to do. I have talked to a counselor and I have gone to a church group that gets together once a month for parents that have lost a child I've talked to family and friends I've done it all and there is nothing anyone can say to make me feel better. This is something I need to do with the help from Pegii, Mariya, angelhoney and anyone else that would like to help me. I know it may or may not work but at least there trying to help me and they are successful well I guess everyone will be very surprised here and if not I thank them for at least trying that's all I can ask. Thank you everyone for your concerns but I have to do this for my son.

Itheblaze

Help you how? What exactly do they plan on doing? I've noticed God doesn't allow children to come back from the dead. I do believe that we will see our loved ones when we also die, even pets. This physical life is only the beginning.

Miscellaneous

Help you how? What exactly do they plan on doing? I've noticed God doesn't allow children to come back from the dead. I do believe that we will see our loved ones when we also die, even pets. This physical life is only the beginning.
God does not do anything because It made a universal rule; never interrupt the chains of life. That means It won't stop wars, stop diseases, make people come back to life etc.

More info here: M.O.E.E info compilation

PS: Just so you all know, human is not a being. Human is a name of a shape or form in which the being exist. There is no such thing as "human being." That's like saying the car is both the body and the driver. It is not. It is the driver that is the being. And the car is the 'body.'

TimeFlipper

Guys please, as persuasive as it is, we dont need lessons in semantics..Three girls (Angelhoney Mariya and Pegii) are unwittingly entering very dangerous areas that many of us on here have spoken about...And yes its true that we cannot prevent this from happening, but i just hope that @Heart broken mom is aware of what i have said and should NOT involve those three girls in "helping" her out, and should instead try out those "methods" for "herself" without endangering the three girls...:cautious:

Miscellaneous

Let them be GBA 2. The only concern and action/s we can do is dissuade them not to do this and that but we have no power outside of paranormalis so in the end, it's the person's choice.

TimeFlipper

Let them be GBA 2. The only concern and action/s we can do is dissuade them not to do this and that but we have no power outside of paranormalis so in the end, it's the person's choice.
I agree with you, but i felt i needed to point out that the responsibilty should lay with Heart Broken Mum and not the three girls to enter those very dangerous grounds..:cautious: